This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    10 is probably his floor but he's the type of prospect that can get over hyped or could end up in a place like Sacramento. Way too early to really peg him imo. He's certainly an interesting prospect in the top 10 though.
    He's also a guy who could get underrated because of the "euro big" bias that still exists.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      He's also a guy who could get underrated because of the "euro big" bias that still exists.
      Not sure if that will come into play. He played at Arizona as opposed to EuroLeague.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• theres quite a lot of 2 way bigs and bigs with potential this year it makes it very interesting.

markannen has his knocks for lack of athleticism and wingspan but his shooting stroke is nice...could go 5th or 10th.
        could be bargs, frye, dirk? lol
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• i also don't understand all the mock drafts that have josh jackson going #3 to philly, they obviously need a guard.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            i also don't understand all the mock drafts that have josh jackson going #3 to philly, they obviously need a guard.
            I think the idea is that Ben Simmons will be their point guard of the future. And then with a loaded front court you could run Jackson at the 2 or the 3.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              I think the idea is that Ben Simmons will be their point guard of the future. And then with a loaded front court you could run Jackson at the 2 or the 3.
              I think they'll learn pretty darn fast that Simmons can not guard PGs in the NBA.

Comment

• And ya sorry, I was away for the long weekend. Will get around to the Cap Sheets if Axel doesn't .. Haha

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Not sure if that will come into play.
                  He's European and plays like your prototypical European big.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    i also don't understand all the mock drafts that have josh jackson going #3 to philly, they obviously need a guard.
                    There's rumblings that the Celts is will take him #1 if they can't trade down to get him lower.

He's the wrong guy to pair with Ben Simmons. Simmons needs shooters. Fultz would be great. Monk would fit best with him out of anywhere else he could land. There are others but you guys can only have so many freebies from my scouting department!

Comment

• If I'm Philly, I'm going after Fox unless Ball is there. Either PG would be great in Philly. Simmons can't run the point full-time, but can be used as a point-forward. I mean.... Lebron is used as a SF. Giannis is used as a SF. Simmons should be used as a SF.

IMO, I'm really looking over this draft & wondering why it's been so overhyped. It's all rookies that are coming into the league.... and I feel that some rookies really need that polish before they come into the league. None of these guys stand out as a next generational talent to me except maybe Fultz, but even that might take him a year or two to get to that level. IMO, I'd rather get guys that have played a few years in college, have the body & skill to play no matter how many minutes they're given & can at least do everything above average. None of these top 10 guys have that skill set.... some are even terrible defenders.

The best defensive PG from what I've heard is Frank Ntilikina.... DX has him 11th, nbadraft has him 9th. IMO..... he'd should be higher. The kid screams steal..... I'd love for him to go to a city that will play him & use him. He'd be perfect in Orlando personally.... giving him the ball over Payton or even next to Payton with Frank playing SG.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Leave it to the pros

tucas wrote: View Post
                        It's crazy how different mock drafts are this season. Draftexpress has OG Anunoby at 13, while nbadraft has him at 40. Draftexpress has TJ Leaf at 23 while nbadraft has him at 15. Donovan Mitchell at 12 for draftexpress, with nbadraft having him at 25. So much uncertainty.
                        RR OG

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          IMO, I'm really looking over this draft & wondering why it's been so overhyped. It's all rookies that are coming into the league.... and I feel that some rookies really need that polish before they come into the league. None of these guys stand out as a next generational talent to me except maybe Fultz, but even that might take him a year or two to get to that level. IMO, I'd rather get guys that have played a few years in college, have the body & skill to play no matter how many minutes they're given & can at least do everything above average. None of these top 10 guys have that skill set.... some are even terrible defenders.
                          Wait... Aren't you looking to move into the draft?

Comment

• And Fox would be a bad pairing for Ben. Fox is a horrible shooter. I don't know why it's hard to believe in Ben quarterbacking the offense. They just need to pair him with a sweet shooting combo or wing.

Comment

• I think philly is taking tatum

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

I think ball and monk as well as fultz have that generational talent level as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X