Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else's Yahoo StatTracker only getting the Game Channel? Need to see my stats accumulate!

Comment

• mkg with a huge game. i chose poorly

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

I feel like an idiot.
        Drizz swoops in and steals Simmons. Someone got burned.

New ownership and all, I'm surprised someone didn't get fired for this one.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Drizz swoops in and steals Simmons. Someone got burned.

New ownership and all, I'm surprised someone didn't get fired for this one.
          Well Cody's $0 bid wasn't going to out bid anyone and based on Drizz's $101 bid, he would have likely won even without a heads up resulting in a higher bid. $101 is pretty emphatic, so clearly a target of interest to him.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ah, but when was that interest fostered? Pre or post Leakgate?

Comment

• Well Dan, the early returns on our $200 bids weren't too hot.

Ariza - 5 pts, 6 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 25% FG%
              Saric - 5 pts, 7 reb, 2 ast, 16.7% FG%

Combined, would be well worth the $200 label. Although Joey's $75 for 2 mins and 1 rebound from Powell wasn't much better.

Roy Hibbert had a big night out of no where for Drizz. 15/9 with 5 blocks and 3 assists

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Happy to help you out in reaching that impressive $200 bid.

Comment

Ah, but when was that interest fostered? Pre or post Leakgate?
                  Based on Drizz's RR activity, there's a chance he might not have even seen it. I would wager Simmons was on his radar and he might have bumped his claim price up because of the leak. Either way, lessons are learned the hard way round here.

Comment

Happy to help you out in reaching that impressive $200 bid.
                    haha, I was fully planning to from the get go, but had a small hope of paying less once Dan and Joey were out of the $200 range. Really thought Dan was my main competition based on his roster and Saric's age.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Well Dan, the early returns on our $200 bids weren't too hot.

Ariza - 5 pts, 6 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 25% FG%
                      Saric - 5 pts, 7 reb, 2 ast, 16.7% FG%

Combined, would be well worth the $200 label. Although Joey's $75 for 2 mins and 1 rebound from Powell wasn't much better.

Roy Hibbert had a big night out of no where for Drizz. 15/9 with 5 blocks and 3 assists
                      Meh. Ariza has a long track record, he'll settle in. And I got the two guys I wanted with $0 waiver bids. I never feel like I need to save cash for waivers so the cost didn't matter much to me.

That said, yeah, hoping he does better than that...
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I don't make too many roster moves in this league, so I didn't mind putting up big cash on Simmons. I knew he was of interest in here, but I didn't know about a 'leakgate' lol. I've just scanned through here quickly when I visit the forums.

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                          I don't make too many roster moves in this league, so I didn't mind putting up big cash on Simmons. I knew he was of interest in here, but I didn't know about a 'leakgate' lol. I've just scanned through here quickly when I visit the forums.

Comment

• How about that Anthony Davis stat line? He's the main reason I'm down 9-0... very early on in this week.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              How about that Anthony Davis stat line? He's the main reason I'm down 9-0... very early on in this week.
                              And you were worried about stat tracker not working when it was really that your guys weren't getting any stats

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                And you were worried about stat tracker not working when it was really that your guys weren't getting any stats
                                haha it finally started working after the first quarter of the Raps game. Gotta have my stats!

That Embiid pick lookin' real good so far, the past two years be damned! Not sure if anybody follows TheScore on social media, but man do they love that guy. Seems like multiple posts a day related to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X