Got clickjacked on mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got clickjacked on mobile

First click sent me to a survey, another one said I won something, a popup tried to get me to buy makeup and also sent me to the android app store. I ran an anti-virus scan on my phone right after and nothing came up so I've got to assume it's site-related.

Yeah, you've got on-click ads (some very NSFW) even on browsers. It's definitely the site and it's pretty much unusable right now.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Agreed. Not a fan.
      I realize I'm complaining about free content but if you're seeking feedback there are better options than these pop up ads.

Comment

Plz help.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

The issue isn't so much ads, but rather the content of said advertisements.

I use AdBlock for things usually, but here & another forum are exceptions to that rule. I don't mind ad's, but please make sure they're not harmful or NSFW shit that isn't needed.

I had an issue like this on another forum I use, and it got so bad I resorted to using AdBlock there. I don't like doing that at all. If I enjoy a site, let them make cash off me using ad revenue.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            The issue isn't so much ads, but rather the content of said advertisements.

I use AdBlock for things usually, but here & another forum are exceptions to that rule. I don't mind ad's, but please make sure they're not harmful or NSFW shit that isn't needed.

I had an issue like this on another forum I use, and it got so bad I resorted to using AdBlock there. I don't like doing that at all. If I enjoy a site, let them make cash off me using ad revenue.
            Is anybody looking into this? The issue is not only the content but also definitely the ads themselves. You can't even click on a majority of things on the site..
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Just wanted to write about that, I can't browse homepage on my mobile anymore... You are ruining your SEO as well with that stuff.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I've had no problems when running on Tapatalk but yeah, checked it out on PC and yeah, it's all kind of awful.

A thread was started in the mods forum so hopefully Doc can address it.
                Last edited by Axel; Thu Sep 8, 2016, 12:03 PM.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Site still unusable for me on mobile.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Site still unusable for me on mobile.
                    Using web browser or tapatalk app?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      I've had no problems when running on Tapatalk but yeah, checked it out on PC and yeah, it's all kind of awful.

A thread was started in the mods forum so hopefully Doc can address it.
                      my question axel is, is it a virus or new site policy? personally i can't click on any part of any page on this site right now and not get a pop up add.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        my question axel is, is it a virus or new site policy? personally i can't click on any part of any page on this site right now and not get a pop up add.
                        We (mods who know nothing) believe it's virus. Doc is on vacation which is why it's likely gone on as long as it has. We've reached out to Arsenalist and hope he can help.

Comment

thank christ that is done. to whomever fixed the site. a sincere thank you

Comment

This has been resolved. Everything should be OK now.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              This has been resolved. Everything should be OK now.
                              Hallelujah. Thanks Apollo.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X