Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will get that 15th spot?

I'm rooting for Drew Crawford.

Not to spoil the fun, but it won't matter a lick.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
      Not to spoil the fun, but it won't matter a lick.
      This is true. That said, Van Vleet for insurance until Wright is back is my bet.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        This is true. That said, Van Vleet for insurance until Wright is back is my bet.
        Agreed...was sorta disappointed with delon in summer league though

Comment

Uthoff will get the job unless Bruno somehow gets it all together and plays out of his mind.

We need a big 3 to throw on guys if Carroll goes down much more than we need a 4th PG. Norman can even handle the ball at times, guys. Like Doug Christie did for us in the Carter/McGrady days at times.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Is Uthoff really a 3?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              Is Uthoff really a 3?
              Nope. IMO, Siakam is far more likely to fill that role than any of the 4 invitees. I think Van Vleet makes it purely based on short term numbers (not enough PG's).
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Heres a different view....How about no one gets the 15th slot and we carry an empty spot to facilitate a two for one trade... its not as if the 15th guy on the depth chart is going to swing a game .. but the open slot could help in a trade.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  Heres a different view....How about no one gets the 15th slot and we carry an empty spot to facilitate a two for one trade... its not as if the 15th guy on the depth chart is going to swing a game .. but the open slot could help in a trade.
                  Meh. If you need the spot for a trade you can always waive whoever makes the team in that spot at the time of the trade.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm rooting for the freshly signed Heslip, the 15th man is not gonna be needed for much of anything however a 3pt sharp-shooter is something that is always of value to this team and in todays league anyway.

Comment

Honestly, because the 15th spot isn't really going to matter, I'm rooting for the guy who really impressed me last year and during the Summer League this year: EJ Singler.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                        Honestly, because the 15th spot isn't really going to matter, I'm rooting for the guy who really impressed me last year and during the Summer League this year: EJ Singler.
                        Same. He actually stood out to me defensively during the summer league. But honestly I could care less. I just rather them go with the best player and best talent than position.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I don't watch the 905'ers so to me it doesn't matter. I guess a Canadian kid like Heslip seems like a good story. But really it doesn't matter to me.

Comment

What needs to happen before Larry Sanders can play on an NBA team again?

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                              What needs to happen before Larry Sanders can play on an NBA team again?
                              Some GM needs to suffer a severe concussion, or Sacto has to sign him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X