No announcement yet.

Who will get that 15th spot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Uthoff of the guys currently on the roster. At that point on the depth chart, you want someone who's smart and versatile, good at both ends of the floor, because you're more looking at him at a guy who can play a big role in practices, going against different rotation players when their normal sparring partners are down, and can simulate various skills that the coaches want to prepare for. He's not going to be an impact player on the NBA court right now (and maybe not ever), but I think he can play spot minutes in an effective, low profile sort of way.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Some GM needs to suffer a severe concussion, or Sacto has to sign him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      Maybe our old friend in Philly can use another big on their roster

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Some GM needs to suffer a severe concussion, or Sacto has to sign him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        I'd take a flyer on Larry over any of these guys I've never heard about.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
          I'd take a flyer on Larry over any of these guys I've never heard about.
          The thing is L Sanders is not helping himself,last I heard he won't consider a camp invite(where his readiness could be verified) instead he wants a guarantied one year deal (at least),and with someone (as good as he was) that left the league due to SOME issues no wonder everybody is skeptical about making such a decision/deal.

Comment

I remember when Sanders had that nice run in 2013 & people thought he would carry that into 2014 as a big man.

He left the game due to his mental health issues (Marijuana helps some with those.... I don't smoke it, but have buddies with depression who do). He's been working with various artists now as a manager (Music was always his 1st passion, not Basketball), and does seem to want to come back. But he's weary & wants a team to commit to him.

If Sanders is smart, he'd sign for the vet minimum with a team & sneak into a lineup that way. But he seems to be happy away from the league.

(I wish Terrence Ross would admit he has mental health issues & step away from the NBA.... if only)
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...nue-NBA-Career

Comment

Bebe.

Comment

Brady.

Comment

At this point I feel the team's interest is in looking at two "positional" insurance players.
                    First is the one position due to Wright's injury(expected to be back in Jan),Heslip and Vanfleet are competing for.
                    The second is SF/PF concern in the event Carrol's injury(or whatever it is) keeps him off for longer time(or on & off) and Sully's uncertainty to do well(along JV) and now his foot issue(not sure what it is,nor I heard he twisted it in a game or practice),if it is weight related injury yet we're still in preseason,it does not look good.
                    This is where I was looking forward to see Utoff get some pt and have a look at his floor spacing and D,he -and Crawford- can possibly provide that extra layer of insurance just in case.
                    It's good that we still have some time before a decision has to be made.

Comment

Working...
                    X