Head Coach Rankings 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    Not to generalize here.... but when you try to make general statements which generalize perceptions held by a theoretical generic forum poster, it generally triggers a negative reaction. That was your first mistake. lol.
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Generally speaking of course. But at least our general manager generates positivity from this generation of fans.
    the last time I got specific i got busted by the infraction police.
    Can't go back to do any more hard time in RR jail.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Oct 11, 2016, 07:59 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

It's impossible to say how much the coach is responsible for team success, but remember when the Lakers were excited to sign Mike Brown? Yeah.

Masai's smart enough to not meddle with something that's working, and with Casey the locker room + the on-court product are working. We're always going to have certain beefs with a coach, but Casey's here until we reach that day when the team is underperforming and replacing the coach is easier than trading a core piece. Maybe at that time we'll get to see how Casey does in another situation, but I'd guess he does okay. Imho he's an average coach who has a solid rapport with his players, but the synergy has been good here so you don't mess with it. Credit to him for not "losing" the locker room, quite a few decent coaches seem to have some kind of burnout after 3-5 seasons. I'm all for the continuity the organization finally has.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        It's impossible to say how much the coach is responsible for team success, but remember when the Lakers were excited to sign Mike Brown? Yeah.

Masai's smart enough to not meddle with something that's working, and with Casey the locker room + the on-court product are working. We're always going to have certain beefs with a coach, but Casey's here until we reach that day when the team is underperforming and replacing the coach is easier than trading a core piece. Maybe at that time we'll get to see how Casey does in another situation, but I'd guess he does okay. Imho he's an average coach who has a solid rapport with his players, but the synergy has been good here so you don't mess with it. Credit to him for not "losing" the locker room, quite a few decent coaches seem to have some kind of burnout after 3-5 seasons. I'm all for the continuity the organization finally has.
        I is interesting we bring up the episode of open court...the last time they did that a few coaches moved on...its just the nature of the profession unless your pops

Comment

Working...
        X