Future PG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future PG

Kyle Lowry is done after this year and I don't expect our GM will give him a max contract. He will be traded to his beloved hometown Philly for Jahlil Okafor, hopefully. With this trade, we need to address our PG situation. I personally think we have good assets in Ross, Patterson, and Valanciunas and we can make a trade with certain teams to acquire a PG. So far, I am not sold on Delon Wright for handling the rock, his a backup PG, a third string PG on a playoff team. I would like to see us acquiring Okafor, that solves our C position and we can maybe ship Valanciunas, Ross, and Patterson to Portland for Damien Lillard plus draft pick or Phoenix for Bledsoe and one of their big in Bender or Chriss.

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Kyle Lowry is done after this year and I don't expect our GM will give him a max contract. He will be traded to his beloved hometown Philly for Jahlil Okafor, hopefully. With this trade, we need to address our PG situation. I personally think we have good assets in Ross, Patterson, and Valanciunas and we can make a trade with certain teams to acquire a PG. So far, I am not sold on Delon Wright for handling the rock, his a backup PG, a third string PG on a playoff team. I would like to see us acquiring Okafor, that solves our C position and we can maybe ship Valanciunas, Ross, and Patterson to Portland for Damien Lillard plus draft pick or Phoenix for Bledsoe and one of their big in Bender or Chriss.
    obtaining Okafor makes no sense unless you trade he is a headcase

Comment

tenforthewin trying to sneak a trade thread in as a PG conversation? Haha I see what you did there. I'll give this til tomorrow to see where it goes.

Comment

If we move on from Lowry next offseason wouldn't that put us back in rebuild mode?

Comment

Well today I was thinking, who is the better defender at the PG position, Joseph or Lowry? Kyle is a very good defender and sacrifices his body for the team, CoJo has better size and may be able to contain players off the bounce a little bit better...

I do agree Kyle should probably not get the a max deal next off season, but lets not get crazy with ridiculous trade scenarios before the 2016/27 season has even started.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Portland wouldn't trade lillard unless they get top 5 talent back for sure. And Okafor for Lowry is ridiculous. If we trade Lowry it can be for anything but a centre. I'm still against trading him tho as I believe he has 2-3 years left at this level.

Comment

Tftw is suddenly obsessed with Jahlil Okafor....wtf

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Lowry needs to be resigned for the max if that's what it takes. Might as well start a fire sale if Lowry jets.

Comment

Working...
                X