Bosh, did we dodge a bullet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rightsideup wrote: View Post
    the business side of basketball can kinda be ugly Chris could have gave us some good years if he choose to stay here and sacrificed his individual game for the heat to become a championship team . No one has a crystal ball to look to the future from the raptor years to what eventually happened to poor chris. I wish him the best.
    Somewhat ironically the Raptors' biggest starting 5 gap has been a player with his skillset and flexibility at his position for a few seasons now.

I have no idea why Bosh seems to be viewing this as just another challenge for him to overcome. The guy needs to stop.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      Professionals are super competitive, incredibly driven, probably even more stubborn and the best ones love their job. I'd be disappointed in Bosh if he said, OK it's over, so quickly.

Obviously he's very sick, blood clots are nothing to play with, but I'm sure he'll work and do whatever it takes to try to come back and contribute as soon as he can.

I actually find this thread pretty reprehensible. The guy could be forced out of the game he loves and the job he loves by a major medical condition and guys are talking about if the raps lucked out by him leaving. Good timing.

Thanks for reminding me why I stayed away from this nonsense for so long.

PEACE!
      The whole post is good but the bolded is 5 star
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

If his career is officially over .. Does he have the reseme to be deducted into the HOF ?

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
          If his career is officially over .. Does he have the reseme to be deducted into the HOF ?
          Yes

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
            Without a doubt. 11 time all-star and 2 rings. I believe every player that's been a 7+ all-star is in the HOF. Could be wrong about that.

Man, I really feel for Bosh. He's pretty much why I'm a raptor fan. Probably my personal favourite player. I still have this dream that the heat get rid of him and than he gets cleared to play somehow. He returns to Toronto and raptors make it to the Finals and lose to GSW.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Without a doubt. 11 time all-star and 2 rings. I believe every player that's been a 7+ all-star is in the HOF. Could be wrong about that.

Man, I really feel for Bosh. He's pretty much why I'm a raptor fan. Probably my personal favourite player. I still have this dream that the heat get rid of him and than he gets cleared to play somehow. He returns to Toronto and raptors make it to the Finals and lose to GSW.

Man how sad is the "parity" in the nba. Even in our WILDEST dreams we still lose to golden state, lol

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

That's like saying you dream of being the Vice President. Think bigger Christian! The sky is the limit! Or at least a championship is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
                  X