Everything Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
    Have you followed the standard advice in this situation?

1. Have you cleared your browser's cache?
    2. Have you restarted your device?
    Yes to both
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Deino wrote: View Post
      Yeah the world is not perfect,we can take part in making it better of follow some trends blindly.
      "disturbing" is not only used to describe graphic images or scenes, certain statements could be considered disturbing as well.
      Stop being so triggered dude. This trend of being offended has even reached our beloved RR there is no escape guys and gals. Like Nilanka said, you don't like something scroll past it. No one is forcing you to read things you don't like or find offensive lol

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Yes to both
        using tapatalk?

add:

can you open this link to the problems page? there is an ongoing discussion there about this problem.

http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...933#post682933

Comment

Deino wrote: View Post
          Dude
          I was away for about a week fixing my laptop and I just logged only to see this .
          First i'm not sure if this foul language is meant towards me or the one in my previous post(Derosan and JV) however it is not acceptable in either way and in violation of forum rules,therefore I demand clarification and correction from you and moderator/webmaster.
          Just a joke that obviously didn't go over.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Stop being so triggered dude. This trend of being offended has even reached our beloved RR there is no escape guys and gals. Like Nilanka said, you don't like something scroll past it. No one is forcing you to read things you don't like or find offensive lol
            I've been on forums which had a "ring of fire" area so that people could taking their flaming there, while the rest of the people who didn't want to read content where posters were abusing other posters. This... wasn't that. It's not as though you can avoid reading a ten-word highly abusive post without getting far enough into it to actually avoid it - and doubly so if it is a direct response to you. I am confident that you would be every bit as "triggered" if I was that abusive to you with as little warning, even if I did it as a joke, and even if it was hilarious. That's why I don't joke like that; it's called "not being a jerk."

I'm all for not over-filtering, so I'm not going to quibble with the decision of the mods on this, but that doesn't mean I'm all for blaming other people for being hurt by abuse *directed at them*, rather than the person who hurled the abuse at them in the first place. In my opinion, Deino is owed an apology it seems abundantly clear he isn't likely to get.

Comment

Comment

Ok everyone, let's move along. If your post isn't related to training camp, then it shouldn't be in here.

Just a reminder, if you see something you don't like, report the post (which was done) and leave it to the mods (which was not done, as obvious by the last two pages). If you want to follow up on something, PM any of the mods.

Now, back to training camp

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

NBA season can't start soon enough.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Good to see sullinger working hard!
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X