Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough. This is a keeper league and so player values will be different than in a redraft. For example I swung for the fences last year and gave up a lot for Klay in anticipation of this season I'm currently in. Just saying, consider that Ben's value isn't solely linked to right now. As it stands he should be back after the all star break and has once in a generation natural abilities. I hope most recognize this is a keeper league and Ben is a strong Keeper.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Fair enough. This is a keeper league and so player values will be different than in a redraft. For example I swung for the fences last year and gave up a lot for Klay in anticipation of this season I'm currently in. Just saying, consider that Ben's value isn't solely linked to right now. As it stands he should be back after the all star break and has once in a generation natural abilities. I hope most recognize this is a keeper league and Ben is a strong Keeper.
      Ya, thats fair enough, but for me it feels too much like a "c'mon you're not going to win anything Mango, so hook a brother up with Conley." Haha

Comment

Naw, it's more like:

Mango, you're not winning this year so I'll give you a transcendent talent, a keeper for the next twelve years, in exchange for Conley.

It all comes back to redraft versus Keeper. Redraft? Not a good trade for Mango. Keeper? An excellent trade for Mango.

I mean I've made a living off this kind of thing so far in Dynasty being in Mango's position there. It's a great strategy if you're not gonna win.

Comment

Whaaaa? The trade got vetoed? Here's my reasoning for accepting Apollo's offer: I got a good offer for a potential superstar that I might have kept for next season. It's a lottery ticket.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

It went through Mango. Check your Monday lineup.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
              Whaaaa? The trade got vetoed? Here's my reasoning for accepting Apollo's offer: I got a good offer for a potential superstar that I might have kept for next season. It's a lottery ticket.
              You do realize there is a very good chance of you being demoted to the Re-Draft League per new League rules? Lol Thus, not even getting to keep Simmons... just saying.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                You do realize there is a very good chance of you being demoted to the Re-Draft League per new League rules? Lol Thus, not even getting to keep Simmons... just saying.
                Gotcha. Didn't make myself familiar with the new rules.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, I thought you knew and figured you were banking on still getting out of the bottom two...Well, one thing you have going for you is that these leagues tend to lose a couple bodies every year anyway. Cody is way out of it but still has a shot to hang around because of this.

Comment

I have not set my lineups here once because I focused on Dynasty..... my bad.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

And so it begins. Good luck Joey, it should be a close showdown.

Comment

Good luck in the playoffs everyone!

Comment

Best of luck to all. Unfortunately the injury bug hit me right before the playoffs and I'll be without Lowry, Durant and Aldridge :-\. But let's​ see what I can do.

Comment

Good week Joey. We had really even teams. Hopefully I can somehow take down SW.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Good week Joey. We had really even teams. Hopefully I can somehow take down SW.
                              Ya Good match Apollo. I should have used all my adds like you did for Sunday. I was only a few points and rebounds off!! Bad strategy for the All-Stars. We'll be back stronger than ever next season!

Comment

Pat gave me what I expected but JR was almost no better than an empty slot. I'm glad I did that though because it could have easily been my last day of fantasy for the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X