This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Thanks again for the invite to the league.. draft was fun.

Quick question about trades. How do trades work for keepers? Say you trade for a keeper who's been kept for 2 years (so next year he'd be considered a franchise player if kept on). Are those years kept on when you trade for them? Or are they wiped out?
    hahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiped ouuuuuuuuuuut!

Comment

• Kept the same thread for this one and just renamed it. Figure why not.

Season 8 though!! That's nuts!

People should know, I'm gunning for my 2nd Keeper Ring this year. Feeling good after the draft.

Comment

• Now THAT is a trade to open the season. LOL Holy cow.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Now THAT is a trade to open the season. LOL Holy cow.
          KD, Harden and Lowry all with 2nd year keeper tags. Can't afford to lose one of Durant or Harden for nothing. Had to pull the trigger.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
            KD, Harden and Lowry all with 2nd year keeper tags. Can't afford to lose one of Durant or Harden for nothing. Had to pull the trigger.
            They're both still good deals a $50.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
              Man, I could have offered you Gordan Haywood as a first time keeper
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                They're both still good deals a $50.
                You can only franchise one player

Comment

• Daaaamn, I forgot about that.

Comment

• Do we have an up to date list of keepers?

Comment

• Anyone following this league? Big battle this week, Apollo. I checked an hour ago and I was up 7-1... its 5-4 me now. Who knows how its going to end uo after the weekend!?

Comment

• I just gave The Destroyers a peptalk. They seem ready to remind the league who's #1.

Comment

• Pfft now that Kawhi is back, I'm ready to attack in full force. Thanks for keeping my top spot warm!

Comment

• Wait, that's strange. I'm in first spot and have been without top 30 Mike Conley almost the entire season. It's too bad for you that he's about ready to come back. It's almost unfair.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Wait, that's strange. I'm in first spot and have been without top 30 Mike Conley almost the entire season. It's too bad for you that he's about ready to come back. It's almost unfair.
                              Lol Top 30? He's ranked 106 when he has played this season ... And hasn't Conley only been out a few weeks?
                              Kawhi is Top-3 and has been out all Season. We have a rematch slated in a few weeks. Look forward to it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Lol Top 30? That's cute. Hasn't Conley only been out a few weeks? (and when he has played, he's ranked 106 for averages soooo...)
                                Kawhi is Top-3 and has been out all Season. We have a rematch slated in a few weeks. Look forward to it.
                                I was trying to downplay his ability but you're right, he was 22nd last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X