Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    My game impressions:

Sullinger - He's the one that impressed me the most. He's a BEAST on the boards. Hopefully he can consistently knock down wide open shots.
    Siakam - Good first game. Love the energy.
    VanVleet - Made a good first impression. I think that 15th spot is his to lose.
    Ross and Patterson - GREAT game. Raps need them to be CONSISTENT this year.
    Poetl - He was alright. There's some talent there. Pretty raw though.

Bruno - What else is there to say? he's terrible. Waste of a roster spot. Why is he even here? Guy plays like a 10 year old kid who's never played basketball before.
    I doubt we go into the season with 4 point guards....

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i thought poetl and siakam looked. thought all the bigs were dealing with some confusion. val doesn't seem to care about going through the motions, thought he should have shot the foul line shot set up by joseph. i am scared that carroll plays as hard as he can in pre-season, he almost didn't get above the rim on his dunk. thought bebe settled in after a bad start to his play time.
      Dont know why everyone is so worried about carroll and his dunk/lift... umm we dont want him dunking. He's over 30, we can expect for his lift to decline. Just keep him on the perimeter for catch and shoot 3s please and be pesky on defence. Thats all we want him for.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
        Dont know why everyone is so worried about carroll and his dunk/lift... umm we dont want him dunking. He's over 30, we can expect for his lift to decline. Just keep him on the perimeter for catch and shoot 3s please and be pesky on defence. Thats all we want him for.
        i'm worried about the strain on his knee when he is putting in 110% in a preseason game and pointing to the fact he almost missed a dunk by not making it to the rim. there will never be a more rested knee to evaluate than today's.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          i'm worried about the strain on his knee when he is putting in 110% in a preseason game and pointing to the fact he almost missed a dunk by not making it to the rim. there will never be a more rested knee to evaluate than today's.
          His footwork was also messed up on that dunk. Im sure he can dunk just fine. Hes always been uncoordinated driving to the rim.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
            I doubt we go into the season with 4 point guards....
            I doubt we go into the season with only two healthy point guards.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              i could see crawford though. casey might think that demar/powell might be able to be a ball handler and wait for wright. depends on the confidence in caroll's knee.

what would happen if they signed vanfleet and then later in the season caroll goes down? can they drop vanfleet and sign one of the 3s? if caroll goes down are they allowed to just sign another player or do they have to drop someone?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                So you are saying Pressey gets the spot?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  I was talking about Hoffa!! shame on you.
                  Maybe the dude wiped it from his memory. I've tried many times, unsuccessfully.

Comment

• I say cut bebe and sign both Crawford and Vanvleet
                    JV-JS-PP-PS-JP is a good enough, we'll have enough bigs even if someone goes down

next year cut bruno if he doesnt make a big step forward
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Poetl and Siakam are already BETTER players than Bebe.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I mean I'm okay keeping the minimum salaries on the books but I really think the Brazilians got until the end of this season to show us something worth keeping otherwise, I say cut them.

That being said... it has only been 1 pre season game to judge against
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          I mean I'm okay keeping the minimum salaries on the books but I really think the Brazilians got until the end of this season to show us something worth keeping otherwise, I say cut them.

That being said... it has only been 1 pre season game to judge against
                          The plan with Bruno is clearly another year in the D-League (I think someone like Murmuys straight out said this last season). BeBe really looks like trade bait after the Poeltl selection, though he'd be fine in a small role behind JV and Sully at the 5.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Back up C is Siakam to lose

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            Sully is the starting PF. But also the backup C.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If that Ross confidence gain is for real(and Lewenberg's comments about conversations with train staff would seem to indicate it might be), and Siakam is this good, and Poeltl can figure things out, we have the best bench in the league this year, easily, right?
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Sully is the starting PF. But also the backup C.
                                I know. Meant that Pascal will be the 4th big in the rotation. Yakob is right behind. Bebe is as good as gone.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X