No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, tucker and Ibaka just bring a certain toughness, a certain confidence. This team on paper destroys last year's team. Can we play basketball now?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
      Why do guys hate Poeltl. Dude is gonna be a stud. He's surprisingly quick.
      Nobody hates Poeltl, it's just nowhere near his time yet.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Best thing about these two trades is that everybody has a defined role now. Nice roster balance.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          I like what they're doing. Barnes + Noel + maybe draft someone like Fox or Monk or Ntilikina. I like that core. I like that core way better than the Russell, Ingram, Randle of the Lakers.
          Yea it's definitely a start. Like the trade. Still need a lot more
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So glad I have tickets to tomorrows game!!

Comment

• Comment

• Oh man I can't wait for tomorrow
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I like what they're doing. Barnes + Noel + maybe draft someone like Fox or Monk or Ntilikina. I like that core. I like that core way better than the Russell, Ingram, Randle of the Lakers.
                  They are treadmilling, but they are teaching their young guys or unknowns how to gut out wins and stay a good cultured team. If Dirk leaves, they are gonna tank one season at least.

Comment

• Well now, are we ready to welcome the Celtics to town tomorrow? I await a bit of payback.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      They are treadmilling, but they are teaching their young guys or unknowns how to gut out wins and stay a good cultured team. If Dirk leaves, they are gonna tank one season at least.
                      I don't know, I don't see Cuban as a guy who can bring himself to tank. Maybe they unload for one draft, maybe. I'd guess he continually tries to retool on the fly, though.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Oh man I can't wait for tomorrow
                        For reals, where's the game thread?

Comment

• So, that's a great trade deadline. But the raptors are still on a collision course with the Cavs in the second round.

Need to jump into that 3 seed. Hopefully one of Boston and Washington stumbles and the raps can make a run.

Tomorrow night is big.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                            Why do guys hate Poeltl. Dude is gonna be a stud. He's surprisingly quick.
                            I never hated him. He's a very smart center

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              So, that's a great trade deadline. But the raptors are still on a collision course with the Cavs in the second round.

Need to jump into that 3 seed. Hopefully one of Boston and Washington stumbles and the raps can make a run.

Tomorrow night is big.
                              2nd seed it is boyz! Buckle the fuck up!

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                So, that's a great trade deadline. But the raptors are still on a collision course with the Cavs in the second round.

Tomorrow night is big.
                                Nah the Raptors just need to stop stumbling. And if everyone is/stays healthy I'm pretty confident they'll get back on track.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X