No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone feel like we should look into pulling a Nashville Predators type trade with Shea Weber?

Feel like if we can't improve the roster drastically this summer (by landing the third star) we should highly consider trading Lowry the following summer. More specifically trading Lowry for a younger, yet not as good player.

Comment

• I'd love to see CoJo on the block. The Raps are paying waaaaay too much for him, especially with the way the rest of the roster is built. Demar handles the ball, Norm can in spurts. Delon hasn't proven anything but I'd wager his 15 mins a game would be fine.

Comment

• Cavs have now lost 5 of 7.

LeBron: "We got to figure it out" We need another playmaker"

Raptors have now lost 8 of 14 i believe.

Lowry and Casey: "No need to panic" "Everything's good"
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
          I'd love to see CoJo on the block. The Raps are paying waaaaay too much for him, especially with the way the rest of the roster is built. Demar handles the ball, Norm can in spurts. Delon hasn't proven anything but I'd wager his 15 mins a game would be fine.
          TRex wrote: View Post
          Cavs have now lost 5 of 7.

Putting those last 2 posts together...... CoJo to Cavs. lol.

Lebron is CoJo's agent, btw.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

The difference is Lebron is a petulant baby who whines and cries when he doesn't get his way.

Personally I think its more productive to talk about what you lack and need behind closed doors and not dropping pouty F bombs to espn...but that's just me
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I agree with Casey in a sense, the team is playing bad but will play better in the future, they will regress to the mean over time. That being said the Raps A+ game still isn't good enough to beat the NBA elites so they may wanna test the maeket still..

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                I agree with Casey in a sense, the team is playing bad but will play better in the future, they will regress to the mean over time. That being said the Raps A+ game still isn't good enough to beat the NBA elites so they may wanna test the maeket still..
                Hope you're right but the issue is i've seen this happened before. 14-15 season.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Is it a case of the Raptors having over achieved this year? We lost talent and didn't gain any so why the expectations to exceed what they've done last season? Our talent level hasn't increased so why would we have any more of a shot against the elite teams of the league?

Comment

I liked this post, but I'm not sure you were making the point I thought.

I much prefer the Raptors' way of dealing with mid-season slumps.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
                      I'd love to see CoJo on the block. The Raps are paying waaaaay too much for him, especially with the way the rest of the roster is built. Demar handles the ball, Norm can in spurts. Delon hasn't proven anything but I'd wager his 15 mins a game would be fine.
                      We got Cojo on a 4 year, $30 million deal.

Ish Smith is 3 year, $18 million.
                      DJ Augustin is 4 years, $29 million.
                      Bayless is 3 years, $27 million.
                      Dellavedova is 4 years, $38 million.
                      Austin Rivers is 3 years, $35 million.

Cojo is better, or at least equal to, all those players. His contract is a steal with the cap rise, and we've got it for another 2 seasons after this. Last season everyone was praising the contract as one of the steals of the offseason, and it still is despite his big funk recently, and his overall funk this season.

Comment

• Delon Wright, Van Vleet, and Norm's decent ball handling are not reasons to trade CoJo just to trade him. But they are reasons to be willing to include him in the right deal - with the contract he's on, he'd certainly have some value, and I wouldn't be shocked to see him end up in a deal alongside Ross if we trade for a high salary player (a la Millsap).
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Delon Wright, Van Vleet, and Norm's decent ball handling are not reasons to trade CoJo just to trade him. But they are reasons to be willing to include him in the right deal - with the contract he's on, he'd certainly have some value, and I wouldn't be shocked to see him end up in a deal alongside Ross if we trade for a high salary player (a la Millsap).
                          CoJo's been terrible this year. I'd prefer to trade him just so we don't have to play him anymore. The only way we'll see an improvement from his if we get a new coach. And the chances of that happening are very slim.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            We got Cojo on a 4 year, $30 million deal.

Ish Smith is 3 year, $18 million.
                            DJ Augustin is 4 years, $29 million.
                            Bayless is 3 years, $27 million.
                            Dellavedova is 4 years, $38 million.
                            Austin Rivers is 3 years, $35 million.

Cojo is better, or at least equal to, all those players. His contract is a steal with the cap rise, and we've got it for another 2 seasons after this. Last season everyone was praising the contract as one of the steals of the offseason, and it still is despite his big funk recently, and his overall funk this season.
                            I wish Ish was here. He's an actual PG and can defend.

Comment

• Well, you know who's currently a free agent (although I think he's injured)

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                Well, you know who's currently a free agent (although I think he's injured)

How hilarious would it be if Masai signed him and then traded him for a pick again? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X