No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to admit I love feel good stories like Powell getting drafted at 47(?) and then starting, FVV going undated, then getting to start, and now Tucker spending a couple of seasons overseas, and then lining up for a new contract that will pay him close to $10 million a year.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      Get Bogut and this will have been as good of a trade deadline ask we could have possibly asked for sans getting a star.
      If he gets bought out, I'd figure his first choice to be the Cavs (who need an extra big) and try to get some revenge on the Dubs. Otherwise, he'd probably just want the convenience of staying in Texas with the Rockets or Spurs - both teams being contenders.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        If he gets bought out, I'd figure his first choice to be the Cavs (who need an extra big) and try to get some revenge on the Dubs. Otherwise, he'd probably just want the convenience of staying in Texas with the Rockets or Spurs - both teams being contenders.
        I could see Bogut going to the Spurs, it will be a good fit for him.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          I have to admit I love feel good stories like Powell getting drafted at 47(?) and then starting, FVV going undated, then getting to start, and now Tucker spending a couple of seasons overseas, and then lining up for a new contract that will pay him close to $10 million a year.
          Lowry late first round. Demar raw outta school will never be nothin. Tucker 2nd round, Powell 2nd round, Carroll journeyman. Bebe Brazilian party animal will never be nothin. Cojo the D league Canadian. Patterson the Kings throw in. Ibaka late first round out of Africa.

You guys seeing a pattern here? Diamonds in the rough, counted out, the road less traveled, whatever. These guys have been through it all. Builds character. This team is gonna be a blast to watch.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Why would we want Bogut now? We can't trade JV after the deadline. We'd have to waive fvv. We need JV to play. Did I miss something?

Comment

Awesome defender?! Not bloody likely.

They may mask it but no one is blind. JV still doesn't have the lateral quickness to handle a guard when he gets caught in a PnR or the speed to get out and contest a perimeter shot. It's not like he played next to Patterson and didn't notice those things.

But hopefully it does make it appear that he's improved to bring his trade value up a bit more as it's clear he's not really a part of our long term picture and we will need to clear up some cap space.
              how is that clear? if ibaka and JV play well together why would we not want to keep them both?

edit: in fact our lineups featuring JV and patterson together all have pretty nice ratings btw.
              Last edited by KHD; Thu Feb 23, 2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Gotta love Mike Malone

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeanCunni...073601/video/1

Comment

• Not sure if this was posted somewhere, but apparently Booker was celebrating the fact that Tucker hadn't been traded, when Tucker found out he was traded; kinda funny, kinda sad:

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Not sure if this was posted somewhere, but apparently Booker was celebrating the fact that Tucker hadn't been traded, when Tucker found out he was traded; kinda funny, kinda sad:

Lol well thats awkward. Wonder how they reacted.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Lol well thats awkward. Wonder how they reacted.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Not sure if this was posted somewhere, but apparently Booker was celebrating the fact that Tucker hadn't been traded, when Tucker found out he was traded; kinda funny, kinda sad:

To which PJ responded..."you fucking jinxed me boy"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Nah leave it, that's how we got Corey Joseph, Biz last year and Sully this year (who got us PJ Tucker!) so to each his own. Usually when a team is gearing up for a championship they will always pick up a bargain and our GM is a master of picking up bargains.
                          thats not at all the same. We never got either of those players off waivers. Straight up free agent signings. But the fact that championship contending teams can grab good players after the deadline so easily is BS. There really was no reason for CLE to attempt a trade, they probably have an idea who is gonna end up on waivers and then its just wait and make an offer.

Comment

• Shitty but expected...

Jordan SchultzVerified account
                            ‏@Schultz_Report

Source: belief amongst many NBA teams is that Andrew Bogut is heading to Cleveland. Deron Willlams, as I reported is signing w/#Cavs as well

Comment

Shitty but expected...
                              Yea I expected it as well. We weren't beating Cleveland anyway so anytime they make moves I don't really get that bothered by it. As long as Boston and Washington don't make any big moves I'm good and they didn't.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Shitty but expected...
                                This is GREAT news. This gives LeBron more weapons against the Warriors.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X