Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    So y'all still wouldn't trade CoJo and Bebe for McDermott?
    No, CoJo is having a rough go but CoJo + Bebe >> McBuckets, now and likely in the future.

CoJo + his salary are a key trade piece at this point, I'd hang on for a bigger target.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      So y'all still wouldn't trade CoJo and Bebe for McDermott?
      McDermott is only effective against the Raptors.

A Raptor "killer" if you will.

Comment

• Also not a chance in hell I would part with any 1st rounder for Tucker. Tops a 2nd. If we did I'd seriously finally give up on this franchise for consistently mortgaging our future for band aids. Our remaining will very easily have much higher potential than some old journeyman.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          McDermott is only effective against the Raptors.

A Raptor "killer" if you will.
          We should just acquire and corner the market on every raptor killer. Doug McDermott, gerald Wallace, gerald Henderson, former us president gerald ford, and gerald from finding dory
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Anyone think that the rumour about Raptors being interested in Gallo makes more sense now? Could we even trade for him now?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Anyone think that the rumour about Raptors being interested in Gallo makes more sense now? Could we even trade for him now?
              It's possible, CoJo + Sully could get it done, for example. Could cost them tax dollars when re-signing FA's this summer.

Also, I'm not sure what Denver is really trying to do. They don't need a PG but CoJo is a key trade piece, they wouldn't want Carroll for Gallo straight up (doesn't make any sense for them), and the rest of the Raptors salaries are small, you'd need to include multiples of the young guys to try to salary match.

I think if they're going for wing depth they need a guy who can defend the 2/3 and shoot some 3's, doesn't have to be on Gallo's level or with a salary that size, could be a guy who plays behind Norm.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                It's possible, CoJo + Sully could get it done, for example. Could cost them tax dollars when re-signing FA's this summer.

Also, I'm not sure what Denver is really trying to do. They don't need a PG but CoJo is a key trade piece, they wouldn't want Carroll for Gallo straight up (doesn't make any sense for them), and the rest of the Raptors salaries are small, you'd need to include multiples of the young guys to try to salary match.

I think if they're going for wing depth they need a guy who can defend the 2/3 and shoot some 3's, doesn't have to be on Gallo's level or with a salary that size, could be a guy who plays behind Norm.
                You might be able to entice them to take Carroll if you were to throw in a prospect and a pick. Gallo is too injury prone to take that chance IMO.

But..

JV/Sully/Bebe
                Ibaka/Pat/
                Gallo/Bruno
                Demar/Powell
                Lowry/Cojo/

does look enticing. I guess Carroll is still better defensively and our PF's would be our best matchup for LBJ. Probably better off as is.

Comment

• Everyone is saying the Nuggets don't need a PG. Um... If they could get better/younger at PG (As much as I like Mudiay, he's looked mediocre this year & the Nuggets probably want to make a playoff push, and the only other PG they have is Jameer Nelson, who is 35 years old), I think the Nuggets jump at that chance. The issue is Joseph's play might be deteriorating his value even though he's locked up to a relatively cheap contract, which is also a plus for any team.

I'd love to get Chandler from them to replace Carroll if we could. Carroll & Joseph for Chandler & Darrell Arthur works via the trade machine & adds another big man to the roster. Chandler can play SG and Arthur can play SF as well.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Everyone is saying the Nuggets don't need a PG. Um... If they could get better/younger at PG (As much as I like Mudiay, he's looked mediocre this year & the Nuggets probably want to make a playoff push, and the only other PG they have is Jameer Nelson, who is 35 years old), I think the Nuggets jump at that chance. The issue is Joseph's play might be deteriorating his value even though he's locked up to a relatively cheap contract, which is also a plus for any team.

I'd love to get Chandler from them to replace Carroll if we could. Carroll & Joseph for Chandler & Darrell Arthur works via the trade machine & adds another big man to the roster. Chandler can play SG and Arthur can play SF as well.
                    What do we need another big man for?

And as critical as I've been of Carroll, swapping him for Chandler without adding more depth on the wing doesn't do much for us IMO.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      What do we need another big man for?

And as critical as I've been of Carroll, swapping him for Chandler without adding more depth on the wing doesn't do much for us IMO.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                      Darrell Arthur might actually play better as a backup SF to Chandler than the role he has in Denver if that trade were to go through. At SF, he's not being asked to rebound the ball as much. The guy's been a pretty good shooter from 3 this year as well (44 of 90, which means he's at 49% right now). I mean, the guy is 6'9 & 235. He can handle gaurding SF's just fine, as can Patterson depending on the matchup.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Has Chandler played more than 3 successive games in his entire career? He's more fragile than Carroll.

Comment

• All we need is Wiggins.

Comment

• On a sidenote, how unlikely is this?

Comment

• Raps out: JV, Jakob Poeltl, Cory Joseph, 2017 1st round pick (LAC), 2018 1st round pick
                              Raps in: Andre Drummond, Stanley Johnson.

Lineups
                              Lowry, Delon, VanVleet
                              DeRozan, Powell
                              DMC, SJohnson, Bruno
                              Ibaka, 2Pat, Siakam
                              Drummond, Nogueira, Sullinger

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jcpkvln

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                                Raps out: JV, Jakob Poeltl, Cory Joseph, 2017 1st round pick (LAC), 2018 1st round pick
                                Raps in: Andre Drummond, Stanley Johnson.

Lineups
                                Lowry, Delon, VanVleet
                                DeRozan, Powell
                                DMC, SJohnson, Bruno
                                Ibaka, 2Pat, Siakam
                                Drummond, Nogueira, Sullinger

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jcpkvln
                                Umm... I think we might've overpaid... just a little...

Comment

Working...
                                X