Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mess wrote: View Post
    When you put it like that, that they're just trading back 7-11 spots in the draft then it's not quite as shocking. But still, depends on who else is bidding for Tucker.
    This draft looks like a deluge of freshman. There will be good value in the second. They could land a senior or junior who can actually play.

Comment

• Ainge (finally) pushing his chips into the middle.

Edit: Cue comically uneven mock trades to steal a Pacer from Bird.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• I wonder if they looking to move Thad at a discount?

Comment

• SOB! Please nobody help BOS get George!

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

Ainge (finally) pushing his chips into the middle.
            Assuming that there is a deal - the fact that Windhorst says 'spots' would indicate that at least 3 roster players would be coming from the Celtics (one for one replacement of George on the roster, plus at least two to constitute 'spots')

If the Celtics gave up Smart, Brown, and Bradley, as well as the Nets pick (among others), not sure whether it makes a massive improvement to the Celtics

Comment

• Would Bird come in clutch for the Celtics?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                I wonder if they looking to move Thad at a discount?
                The only player of any interest on the Pacers not named George would be Myles Turner who obviously isn't going anywhere

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I wonder if they looking to move Thad at a discount?
                  The Raps could offer Sulli for CJ Miles. The Pacers could cut Sulli for that space. Thad is too big a contract

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    Assuming that there is a deal - the fact that Windhorst says 'spots' would indicate that at least 3 roster players would be coming from the Celtics (one for one replacement of George on the roster, plus at least two to constitute 'spots')

If the Celtics gave up Smart, Brown, and Bradley, as well as the Nets pick (among others), not sure whether it makes a massive improvement to the Celtics
                    IT
                    Crowder
                    PG
                    Horford

Is definitely better and only one piece short (C or PF depending how you want to play AH) of being a true championship contender and they will still have draft picks and other pieces they can move. If they can get PG, if I were them I would immediately target Drummond after.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                      The Raps could offer Sulli for CJ Miles. The Pacers could cut Sulli for that space. Thad is too big a contract
                      I would not help BOS surpass us for CJ freakin Miles lol just sayin

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        IT
                        Crowder
                        PG
                        Horford

Is definitely better and only one piece short (C or PF depending how you want to play AH) of being a true championship contender and they will still have draft picks and other pieces they can move. If they can get PG, if I were them I would immediately target Drummond after.
                        Yeah and you have to assume that Bogut's going to be on the market as well

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          I would not help BOS surpass us for CJ freakin Miles lol just sayin
                          True. My bad.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Noel got traded basically for two second rounders (the first is so protected that it won't happen). Not a bad trade for Dallas. They needed a center. Also feels like you can cross off Dallas as a team that would want JV.
                            Carlilse got his Tyson Chandler back in a younger resurrected form

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              CJ Miles was one of the reasons we beat them in the Rd1 last year. Besides his shooting, he doesn't scare me at all when his shots aren't falling. He can't defend shit

Comment

• I'd poop my pants if Masai dive bombed this Celts-Pacers deal and landed PG. that would be the ultimate Masai move.

Of note: I've had 6 large coffees today and have no nails or hair left.
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X