• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Paul George isn't better than Lowry IN THE REGULAR SEASON
    Fixed it for you.

Comment

• Bogdanovic doesn't really do much to help Washington.. good trade for Brooklyn. They need as many picks as they can get.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Bogdanovich and McCullough from the Nets to the Wizards for Nicholson and the Wizards' first round pick this year, as per Woj.
        Great trade for the Nets.

Comment

• Thabo would be best case for the raptors right? I know it's not likely but if you can weaken the hawks and add an elite defender that has to be the best (possibly likely) case.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• I flip JV+ for George any day. What would it take?

JV + Joseph + Powell/Siakam + two 1st's?

JV will blossom wherever he goes 100%. Still worth it cause he won't blossom here.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              Thabo would be best case for the raptors right? I know it's not likely but if you can weaken the hawks and add an elite defender that has to be the best (possibly likely) case.
              Yeah, he'd be my ideal pick. Hard to figure what Atlanta would move for him though; they're pretty thin at PG and in some ways there'd be some sense to a Joseph/Thabo swap, but it seems unlikely they'd risk swapping parts before a possible playoff matchup; those moves can create very bad optics for GMs. Then again, Atlanta already created the potential for those optics with the Korver trade.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                I believe JV's time in Toronto has come to an end and we need some role players who can push us deep in the playoff. I propose this trade before the deadline

Toronto out: JV, Jared Sullinger, Cory Joseph. 2017 1st round pick
                Toronto in: Tyson Chandler, Jared Dudley, PJ Tucker. 2017 1st round pick
                http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hns2adq

We get to swap picks with the Suns (I believe will be a lottery pick) where we can draft a PG and have Lowry walk in the offseason. Our Lineups would be

Lowry, DWright, FVV
                DeRozan, Powell, PJ Tucker
                DMC, JDudley, Bruno
                Ibaka, 2Pat, Siakam
                TChandler, Nogueira, Poeltl.

- Poeltl is our franchise C in 2-3 years and will become a better version JV.
                - Dudley has two years contract and is a good trade bait in the offseason or next season beside him and PJ Tucker would be our
                toughest 2nd unit defender when playoff comes around.
                - Tyson Chandler is a downgrade over JV but he has more playoff experience and would be that rim protector the Raptors desperately needs
                - We acquire a top lottery pick in a deep draft where we might draft one of Ball or Fulz or Smith or Fox
                Poetl is absolutely not the C of the future lol
                SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Fixed it for you.
                  Neither have gotten to the Finals or beaten LeBron as the main man so I'm not sure why their handful of playoff appearances matter. Maybe I should re-phrase: Paul George isn't an upgrade over Lowry.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Neither have gotten to the Finals or beaten LeBron as the main man so I'm not sure why their handful of playoff appearances matter. Maybe I should re-phrase: Paul George isn't an upgrade over Lowry.
                    it's not an upgrade atm as team is constructed. CoJo running the show would be a disaster. But in 2-3 years it would be massive upgrade.

If upgrade is needed now - PG for Derozan (plus any pick's needed) and you have full squad capable of playing high quality game on both ends of the floor.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                      I flip JV+ for George any day. What would it take?

JV + Joseph + Powell/Siakam + two 1st's?

JV will blossom wherever he goes 100%. Still worth it cause he won't blossom here.
                      Don't think there is any way Raps get PG, they would be looking to build around Turner and JV definitely doesn't fit. If you want another star, maybe Chicago really loves JV+Powell+whatever else, but I still imagine they want a lotto pick.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Bogdanovic doesn't really do much to help Washington.. good trade for Brooklyn. They need as many picks as they can get.
                        Sounds like Wiz fans are happy they got rid of Nicholson's contract and Wiz needed to boost their bench. Honestly a pretty good trade for both teams.

Comment

• If Indy trades George it will be to rebuild around Turner. They won't want JV.

Suns aren't trading their pick for ours with JV/CoJo as the only benefit. They have a 56% chance at a top 3 pick.

Comment

• Wow. JV not getting any love . Please D.C. If you read this site give him some fourth quarter minutes.

Comment

• If you can get a first for Bojan Bogdonovic..even if it's going to be in the low 20s...that's a premium deal for the Nets. So begs the question just how bad did Sacto want to unload Cousins?
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Still think Raps could get Chandler. He wants out but, still has two years left on his contract. Denver doesn't have much leverage.

I wonder if they would take Carroll if we added a first with him. Teams like Rockets and Wiz are out of the running now.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X