• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guess is the Lakers.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Credible Boston reporter just said Boston has NOT been one of teams trying to get Boogie today.

MASAI GET IT DONE
      If it wasnt BOS then DET would be my biggest worry considering they were shopping Jackson n Drummond, throw in their pick and hate to say it but that would honestly be a great deal for them.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        This actually is a pretty decent package to kickstart a rebuild. Combine it with their own lottery pick they could be in a way better place in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        ATM they don't have a lotto pick. I'm assuming part of the thinking is tanking to get the pick back and adding others.
        If sac does this and shift the balance of power then forget making 32 teams in expansion, just move them to Seattle. Fuck their new arena. They're too dumb.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

My God Masai you better damn well have your nose in there and offering everything you can!!!

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
            Im assuming he meant JV and Cory are already in the package?
            I dont care whos in it lol you get the damn deal done.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              That would be a dream come true but I cant imagine him trading Kyles BFF on the eve of his free agency.
              Rudy is his actual bff bc they came up together in memphis. We traded him then tried to trade Kyle. He's still here.

Comment

• I'd trade JV, Powell, Bebe, Joseph, & as many first that we can trade and the ability to swap picks with us for the next 10 years to get Boogie.

Comment

• Do it masai

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Sully, Patterson, Powell, Wright, Poeltl, 2017s (1st and 2nd), JV, Corey, unprotected futures (well up to 3 years lol)....

Name your price SAC!!

Comment

• Could see a fit with the Lakers - Lakers could trade 2017 1st, right to swap firsts in 2019, along with Randle, Calderon (expiring - helps offset salaries), and perhaps even Ingram for Cousins, and say WCS.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        Could see a fit with the Lakers - Lakers could trade 2017 1st, right to swap firsts in 2019, along with Randle, Calderon (expiring - helps offset salaries), and perhaps even Ingram for Cousins, and say WCS.
                        I thought the lakers weren't allowed to trade any more firsts for a while?

Comment

• Stein says Kings strongly considering Buddy Hield and two first rounders.

Get in there and outbid them Masai!

Comment

• Comment

• JV is just a year older than Buddy lol. If the kings trade Boogie for Buddy and 2 firsts thats going to be a carter type bad deal.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                I thought the lakers weren't allowed to trade any more firsts for a while?

Correct. It's complicated but 2017, 18 and 19 all have conditions

Comment

Working...
                                X