No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The post is gone from his Twitter...... unless Naismith is trolling us.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I don't do twitter so maybe I have the wrong account but even on the other one...

It shows those "eyes" Drummond and IT had and a peace sign?!

Either one....I can't tell if something has happened or he was trolling.

Comment

• http://www.raptorshq.com/2017/2/21/1...raded-or-troll

Comment

• Apparently we offered JV and a 1st for Cousins but sac town wanted to tank to keep their pick this year.

Comment

• Looks like a fake twitter handle to me. Is the blue check next to his name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Emoji conspiracies.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                The post is gone from his Twitter...... unless Naismith is trolling us.
                I see this one...

https://twitter.com/Jared_Sully0?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

and this one...

https://twitter.com/Jared_SuIIy0?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I just seen it on another forum and wanted to share it asap....didn't spend a hour trying to verify sources sorry lol but either one is pretty damn interesting. My guess is the first one is the real one and second is trolling but even the first one has a funny status.

I apologize to everyone here if it was the wrong one, again I just tried to share news as quickly....don't shoot the messenger LBJ!

Comment

• That's not his Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fake tweet, guys.

Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I agree with everyone else that I think as of right now Drummond isn't better than JV overall. But if that rumour is true that Masai was going to give up JV for Drummond then I will assume JV won't be here much longer. He'll probably get moved in the offseason unless he really plays well to end the season and in the playoffs.
                      JV is insurance in the case Ibaka doesn't sign in the summer. If he does then yeah JV could be out if for no other reason than to lessen the tax hit

Comment

• Not sure how to embed tweets on here but even the one I'm fairly sure is his has an odd status like IT and Drummond had with a peace sign....

Oh well, guess we'll see in the next day if there is anything to it. Again my bad if it's nothing, just trying to contribute to the thread and share anything that may be breaking news.

Comment

• Comment

• Its in the link I posted above. This is the one you're looking for

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I'd take Nick Young.. if they take back either Carroll or CoJo. Won't give them a pick and that's probably what they'll want.
                              Nick Young doesn't seem like a system player.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Its in the link I posted above. This is the one you're looking for

Yeah thanks.

IT did this when there was rumors of Melo coming to BOS, then Drummond when there was news he may be traded....Sully took it one step further with the peace symbols so still seems a legit question to wonder, is he trolling or traded?! Guess we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X