No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gut feeling that Masai pull a trade for Wilson Chandler. Something like Cojo/Sully and two 2nd.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I think whoever we get for wing depth will be exactly that - we don't have more rotation minutes to go around. I think they'll be cheap, or expiring, and I think the cost to get them will be minimal. Because we have a full rotation right now.

Alternatively, if the team moves Carroll now, maybe they find a longer term defensive big wing option.

I could see PJ Tucker as a cheap rental. Or Aminu as a cheaper long term bench wing defender if the team finds a taker for Carroll. Not sure what they'd give up in either deal - maybe Sully and BeBe for Aminu would work to help POR shed salary and add a big. Same could go for Tucker, though ideally you hold onto assets to be able to pay the price it will cost to shed salaries this summer.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
        I think it's time to trade DMC for a legit starting SF or a backup C.

1) With Washington
        Toronto out: DMC, Pascal Siakam
        Toronto in: Otto Porter, Andre Nicholson

2) With Indiana
        Toronto out: DMC, Cory Joseph, Jakob Poeltl, 2017 1st round pick, 2nd round pick, 2018 1st round pick
        Toronto in: Paul George, Kevin Seraphin

3) With Phoenix
        Toronto out: DMC, Jared Sullinger, 2017 1st round pick
        Toronto in: Jared Dudled, PJ Tucker

4) With Portland
        Toronto out: DMC, 2017 1st round pick
        Toronto in: AFA, Festus Ezeli

5) With Utah
        Toronto out: DMC, Jared Sullinger
        Toronto in: Joe Johnson, Boris Diaw

6) With Brooklyn
        Toronto in: Bogdan Bogdanovic, Trevor Booker
        Otto Porter for demarre and Siakam... Hilarious

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          Otto Porter for demarre and Siakam... Hilarious
          They'd have to throw in wall or beal for me to even consider that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            Lets say JV, Cojo and Carroll have really GOOD playoff numbers and we lose in the ECF in game 7 against Cavs

Now we trade all three in the off season to free up cap space and sign better free agents

what do you think we can get for them ?
            If JV, Cory, and Carroll all have really good postseasons you'd have to revisit who's on the block and why.

Cutting salaries to sign a FA of higher impact than those 3 guys is pretty much out of the question now.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I hope whomever we add can provide some shooting.

Could we swing something like Carroll, CoJo and parts for Covington, Stauskas, and Henderson? Maybe we could get them to toss in Bayless as well?

Comment

• David Aldridge is reporting that Jae Crowder is the sticking point in a deal for Jimmy Butler to the Celtics.

I think we can all agree that Jimmy Butler to the Celtics is one of our worst nightmares.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  David Aldridge is reporting that Jae Crowder is the sticking point in a deal for Jimmy Butler to the Celtics.

I think we can all agree that Jimmy Butler to the Celtics is one of our worst nightmares.
                  It's not happening. They want their playoff money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

David Aldridge is reporting that Jae Crowder is the sticking point in a deal for Jimmy Butler to the Celtics.

At least Chicago has some leverage. Butler's under contract for a couple more years still
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

As much as we're watching the raptors moves, it's also imperative Washington and Boston don't upgrade. So far we've dodged bullets on cousins and lou will, about 28 hours to go..
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        At least Chicago has some leverage. Butler's under contract for a couple more years still
                        Yeah + he's on the old max contract.

Comment

I have a hard time believing that..... I mean, I like Jae Crowder fine as a player but come on. In any case, I can't imagine the Bulls are going to trade Butler. That seems crazy to me.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                            I think it's time to trade DMC for a legit starting SF or a backup C.

1) With Washington
                            Toronto out: DMC, Pascal Siakam
                            Toronto in: Otto Porter, Andre Nicholson

2) With Indiana
                            Toronto out: DMC, Cory Joseph, Jakob Poeltl, 2017 1st round pick, 2nd round pick, 2018 1st round pick
                            Toronto in: Paul George, Kevin Seraphin

3) With Phoenix
                            Toronto out: DMC, Jared Sullinger, 2017 1st round pick
                            Toronto in: Jared Dudled, PJ Tucker

4) With Portland
                            Toronto out: DMC, 2017 1st round pick
                            Toronto in: AFA, Festus Ezeli

5) With Utah
                            Toronto in: Joe Johnson, Boris Diaw

6) With Brooklyn
                            Toronto in: Bogdan Bogdanovic, Trevor Booker
                            Gouging my eyes
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              I have a hard time believing that..... I mean, I like Jae Crowder fine as a player but come on. In any case, I can't imagine the Bulls are going to trade Butler. That seems crazy to me.
                              Aldridge quote:

I think it's probably 50/50 a negotiating stance and the truth. Jae Crowder has one of the best contracts in the NBA, so while his performance isn't star-like (but still great, he has one of the best on/off ratings on the Celtics), that chunk of cap gives outsized value for three full years after this. He earns $7.8mm in 2019-20, no player option.

Danny Ainge has certainly been known to refuse deals on very specific points, which is why Jaylen Brown is a Celtic.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                As much as we're watching the raptors moves, it's also imperative Washington and Boston don't upgrade. So far we've dodged bullets on cousins and lou will, about 28 hours to go..
                                The east is still bad but it wasn't going to suck epicly forever. It's becoming evident that the Raps have been living a charmed life for the past 4 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X