X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now leave Masai's name out of this

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      It's his 1st year under new contract, nah?
      Yes, 2yr, 2nd is PO

Comment

• My Gawd New Orleans got DCousins for a bag of chips!!! The Kings are run by a bunch of drunk clowns who are too incompetent to do anything right! If I were the NBA I am looking to move the Kings franchise away from California and give a team back to Seattle or Vancouver cause this team will suck for another 10 years!!

and I thought getting Ibaka for cheap was a coup but this.. this is highway robbery!!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Now leave Masai's name out of this
          Buddy Hield? ROFL. Kings gonna Kings.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
            Yes, 2yr, 2nd is PO
            2-year contract? I'm pretty sure he's on 4-year contract

Comment

• The moment Cousins found out ... I think he's pretty happy about it. Lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                2-year contract? I'm pretty sure he's on 4-year contract
                Matt Barnes on sac?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  The moment Cousins found out ... I think he's pretty happy about it. Lol

you have the full interview ?
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Buddy Hield? ROFL. Kings gonna Kings.
                    The best part is that the Kings told DMC's agent he wouldn't be traded 40 minutes before he was traded. RIP the Kings getting a free agent ever.

Comment

• Vince Carter trade was worse. Its amazing hoe far this franchise got.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Vince Carter trade was worse. Its amazing hoe far this franchise got.
                        "How" lool
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

"How" lool
                          I mean... do we really know what happens behind closed doors in Masai`s office?

Comment

Vince Carter trade was worse. Its amazing hoe far this franchise got.
                            Thought this too.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Prada nailed it. Kings "braintrust" has a litany of incompetence, but no other team seems to have been willing to offer more for Cousins than what the Pelicans offered, and the front offices that Prada mentioned would all rate among the most poorly run. Smart GM's are a lot more toxicity averse than Joe Fan.
                              Dumars was not a smart GM, and Sheed was similarly toxic, but sometimes a risk is worth it.

That's especially true when the price is so cheap. We're talking about an underwhelming 23 year old and a pick that won't be much better than ours. That mitigates the risk a great deal.

Also, compared to the downward-trending play of Ibaka on an expiring contract, Cousins fully in his prime with 1.5 years may actually be safer. Not to mention that Ibaka might have his own locker room issues himself:

Maybe the Kings loved Buddy, but you have to wonder why we didn't surface in the conversation at all, just like we never were in the mix for Durant after so much speculation leading up to his free agency.

Anyways, too many confounding factors to really judge anything right now, but it will make for an interesting what-if scenario depending on how things shake out over the next year or two.

Comment

• Masai could have thrown Drake our "Global Ambassador" to the deal as well, Vivek would have taken that deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X