Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Raps out: JV, Jakob Poeltl, Cory Joseph, 2017 1st round pick (LAC), 2018 1st round pick
    Raps in: Andre Drummond, Stanley Johnson.

Lineups
    Lowry, Delon, VanVleet
    DeRozan, Powell
    DMC, SJohnson, Bruno
    Ibaka, 2Pat, Siakam
    Drummond, Nogueira, Sullinger

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jcpkvln
    Why is there multiple people giving franchise superstar packages for andre drummond today Jesus
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      Also not a chance in hell I would part with any 1st rounder for Tucker. Tops a 2nd. If we did I'd seriously finally give up on this franchise for consistently mortgaging our future for band aids. Our remaining will very easily have much higher potential than some old journeyman.
      half our team is rookies or thereabouts. We are win now mode. That is when you cough up assets in order to make a run
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Can we still trade other picks than the 1st round one we still have in 2017?

If a team is ready to give us a backup wing on a 1 yr rental for Sully and a pick (preferably 2nd round), we should do it.

We don't need a guy to play 20 or more minutes, but just another backup in case someone gets injured. If I was the GM, I would keep Cory Joseph for this season but probably trade him this summer or on draft night ala Vasquez/Salmons etc.

***Looking at salary match and contracts.... The guy we should go after is definitely PJ Tucker... And people saying we should not give up a draft pick for him... We have way enough young guys. If we are truely in win mode, this is the time.
        Last edited by charlesnba23; Thu Feb 16, 2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• I'd really like to get Andrew Bogut. High IQ, underrated defender with championship experience. I truly believe that if he doesn't get injured, the Warriors win the chip last year, regardless of what Draymond did.

To Raps: Bogut, JJ Barea
          To Mavs: Sully, CoJo + 2nd round pick

Gives us rim protection & PG depth with experience.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            half our team is rookies or thereabouts. We are win now mode. That is when you cough up assets in order to make a run
            No thanks BC.

We just got Ibaka for the WORSE 1st rounder and Ross and he's a 10x the player in terms of his value on the court....we don't need your Colangelo moves giving up the better one for a journeyman like PJ garbageman Tucker, that's the kind of move that lost the Bucks Norm Powell and 1st rounder for Trashquez. Don't be the Bucks.... 2nd rounder + Corey tops.

Comment

No thanks BC.

We just got Ibaka for the WORSE 1st rounder and Ross and he's a 10x the player in terms of his value on the court....we don't need your Colangelo moves giving up the better one for a journeyman like PJ garbageman Tucker, that's the kind of move that lost the Bucks Norm Powell and 1st rounder for Trashquez. Don't be the Bucks.... 2nd rounder + Corey tops.
              Come on, Bruno and Van Vleet for an end of bench vet 3 who can defend is a BC move? Maybe throw in a second rounder? At what point is it too much youth to get a defensive vet SF?

Comment

No thanks BC.

Sullinger + Siakam, maybe a 2nd rounder as well, for PJ Tucker. We need another tough defender for big wings.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  I'd really like to get Andrew Bogut. High IQ, underrated defender with championship experience. I truly believe that if he doesn't get injured, the Warriors win the chip last year, regardless of what Draymond did.

To Raps: Bogut, JJ Barea
                  To Mavs: Sully, CoJo + 2nd round pick

Gives us rim protection & PG depth with experience.
                  Barea + Casey

*shudders*

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                    Come on, Bruno and Van Vleet for an end of bench vet 3 who can defend is a BC move? Maybe throw in a second rounder? At what point is it too much youth to get a defensive vet SF?
                    Sure if you want to trade the rawest player to ever be drafted and the ultimate project Bruno or undrafted VanFleek, go right ahead because they barely hold value on our roster. But to give up the BETTER pick (than the Ibaka trade) in a super draft (pay attention to the damn draft people! It won't be the least bit surprising if who we draft ends up better than Delon or Norm, yeah believe it or not) for the lesser player (Tucker) is just plain stupid and a huge overpay for the definition of a journeyman. That is Colangelo 101...it's like SF Telfair move, except worse with a better pick....no thanks.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                      Sullinger + Siakam, maybe a 2nd rounder as well, for PJ Tucker. We need another tough defender for big wings.
                      I could live with that. Not really in love with Siakam's potential tbh, projects to be an energy big and at best another Amir Johnson which seems fairly on par with PJ Tucker's value. So compensating for the fact he's not there just yet with a 2nd rdr and Sully just because is fine imo.

Comment

I could live with that. Not really in love with Siakam's potential tbh, projects to be an energy big and at best another Amir Johnson which seems fairly on par with PJ Tucker's value. So compensating for the fact he's not there just yet with a 2nd rdr and Sully just because is fine imo.
                        would defenitely not include Siakam in that deal though.

Comment

• Siakam will be useful as a small ball 4/5 in the 2nd unit as his shooting and positioning/IQ improve. Based on reports, he's really come along with his shooting. The game just needs to slow down for him. It's a much bigger jump to the nba for some. He really needed the 905 this yr.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            McDermott is only effective against the Raptors.

A Raptor "killer" if you will.
                            like sully?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                              Siakam will be useful as a small ball 4/5 in the 2nd unit as his shooting and positioning/IQ improve. Based on reports, he's really come along with his shooting. The game just needs to slow down for him. It's a much bigger jump to the nba for some. He really needed the 905 this yr.
                              I'm still not as sold on his potential BUT yes he absolutely should be getting burn in the D-League and work on some tweaks on his game. Right now he's just pure energy, nothing else. He needs to really work on some footwork and offensive skills, specifically his jump shot because that's just how we use our 4 off the same old high PnR to pop out and nail a jumper. Here's hoping he can find inspiration and mentorship from Ibaka to get some fine tuning. But right now as a player he's not someone that I would consider make or break on a deal.

Comment

• Sully + 2nd round pick for Tucker. They are dead last, have too much sf and not enough pf. They have to think future.

Valanciunas/Nogueira/Poeltl
                                Ibaka/Patterson/Siakam
                                Carroll/Tucker/Caboclo
                                DeRozan/Powell/VanVleet
                                Lowry/Joseph/Wright

This really is the trade they have to do! Hoping the Suns agree!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X