Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    If they can land PG then they're a legit contending team. PG is that good.
    Nobody can beat Golden State, except superman version of Lebron+luck. This year is silly
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

Whelp, there goes two mock trades. And Bogut is included, per Woj follow up tweet.
      Holy shit! That was the JV to Mavs trade I just pulled out of my ass. BC reads RR, for sure. lol.

golden wrote: View Post
      I could see Dallas being interested in JV. They need an infusion of young talent, period, and Cuban doesn't like to tank or wait too long to contend. And Rick Carlisle's coaching makes it difficult for them to ever finish bottom 5, regardless of who is on the roster.

If we could squeeze a future 1st rounder out of Dallas + expiring + young player, that would be a decent haul in a depressed market for Cs. I'll get massively flamed, but something like:

To Mavs: JV
      To Raps: Bogut + Justin Anderson (SF) + Mavs 2018 or 2019 1st round pick

Bogut gives you high IQ rim protection & passing at C + playoff experience against the Cavs and is expiring. Anderson is a defensive wing prospect who can guard 2-3 positions. The bet here is that the Mavs stay bad and the 1st round pick becomes valuable.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Holy shit! That was the JV to Mavs trade I just pulled out of my ass. BC reads RR, for sure. lol.
        Except the mavs pick is protected and becomes 2 second rounders
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ok Vertical show is starting in a few minutes. That's a sign GMs are allowed to make trades now. Lol. Wojluminatti

Comment

• Andre Roberson anyone?

https://twitter.com/Thunder_Digest/s...32941532450816

Comment

• If you want to experience some schadenfreude, just imagine if you were a Celtics' fan, and it turned out you didn't acquire Jimmy Butler or Paul George in the next hour.

Comment

• Boston has no traction on PG deal Woj says

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  If you want to experience some schadenfreude, just imagine if you were a Celtics' fan, and it turned out you didn't acquire Jimmy Butler or Paul George in the next hour.
                  I would cum so hard if that happens. Nothing gets me going quite like Celtics getting fucked over.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Comment

• Woj says Boston isn't close to getting PG13 or Jimmy B. We're okay guys

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Woj says Boston isn't close to getting PG13 or Jimmy B. We're okay guys
                        Lots of time left.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          what's on that monitor?

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Boston has no traction on PG deal Woj says
                            Bird's probably just floating it out there, seeing if there would be any Godfather offers. Who knows, maybe also trying to send a message to PG, which will probably backfire.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              If you want to experience some schadenfreude, just imagine if you were a Celtics' fan, and it turned out you didn't acquire Jimmy Butler or Paul George in the next hour.
                              But then you remember you still have a chance at the first overall pick

Comment

Lots of time left.
                                Bulls don't want to completely rebuild and Pacers are more concerned with improving the roster around PG. I'm not worried

Comment

Working...
                                X