Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Cousins is one of those players you add to your team if you can no matter what. You figure shit out after but you get him first every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Note how no contenders went after him.

Comment

• I think the Nuggets boat has sailed as they want to make a playoff push. They're in 8th right now, and I can see them maybe wanting to move Jameer Nelson for a younger PG, but that's it.

Portland is the team you talk to right now is you want a wing. Aminu or Crabbe would be solid fits here. Masai's not going after a big ticket. He's not one to take risks unless he knows were coming out a better team. It's why he passed on Boogie.

Boogie in NOLA is going to be fun to watch, but does it make the Pelicans a playoff team?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Note how no contenders went after him.
        We dont know that. How do you know who called SAC and who didnt?

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

We dont know that. How do you know who called SAC and who didnt?

Well we know a bunch of teams who did make a run at him and none of them are winning anything but moral victories. It sure would be funny for the leaker(s) to leak a bunch of teams who showed interest but were going nowhere and then omit the contenders.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Boogie in NOLA is going to be fun to watch, but does it make the Pelicans a playoff team?
            They have potential to go get the 8th seed. Who knows if they get it done. Cousins has never played with anyone on level before. That goes well sometimes for guys and other times it doesn't work. He's immature so no telling what happens here.
            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Feb 20, 2017, 01:04 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              They have potential to go get the 8th seed. Who knows if they get it done. Cousins has never played with anyone on level before. That goes well sometimes for guys and other times it doesn't work. He's immature so no telling what happens here.
              So the 8th seed battle is between Portland, Denver & New Orleans now?
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• The Kings are now making Afflalo and McLemore available...don't know how much I like either tbh lol

But probably have to give up very, very little for either and it gets back some shooting is the only upside I guess.

Comment

• Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Cousins is one of those players you add to your team if you can no matter what. You figure shit out after but you get him first every time.

Apparently, no one in the league thought he was a guy you add no matter what....

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      So the 8th seed battle is between Portland, Denver & New Orleans now?
                      Yes. The Pelicans are only two and a half games back. Denver is probably going to pull the trigger on something now though.I don't know what but they need to decide to take action here.

Comment

Lol, couldn't disagree more. Cousins is the type of player you take a flyer on if you're in need of a spark. He's not a no brainer once in a lifetime where do we sign up superstar like Lebron or Durant or his teammate Anthony Davis. Maybe you've missed Sacramentos teams in the 6 seasons he's been there. Spoiler alert: they've been horrible. And I don't want to hear about bad front office management, real deal "acquire first ask questions later" superstars are able to elevate a team to more than 33 wins in 6 years, and over 30 wins just once.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          The Kings are now making Afflalo and McLemore available...don't know how much I like either tbh lol

But probably have to give up very, very little for either and it gets back some shooting is the only upside I guess.
                          I don't want either in a Raptors uniform. They do absolutely nothing to improve this team. A guy like Wilson Chandler would help the Raps though. I don't know if that's in any way possible and its risky due to his health history.

Comment

• Chandler more likely to be dealt now too. The nuggets won't be able to compete with the Pels for the 8th seed and they can become sellers.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X