Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have we ever worked Sanders out???

If Bogut does go there I say we give him a shot and go from soft to beastly defensive team

Lowry
    Powell
    Tucker
    Ibaka
    Sanders

Damn...they could absolutely stiffling

Comment

• Zacky baby telling it like it is; eat shit bawsten

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...e-deadline-nba

Comment

• Biggest loser today? the Pacers.

Seems like PG has made up his mind that he'll sign with the LAL in 2018. If you're Bird, why not just ask for the Celtics 1st round pick? and maybe one of Smart or Rozier? Bird was reportedly asking for the Celtics 1st, Smart, Brown and Crowder. That's not gonna happen lol.

The Pacers will end up losing PG for nothing.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Biggest loser today? the Pacers.

Seems like PG has made up his mind that he'll sign with the LAL in 2018. If you're Bird, why not just ask for the Celtics 1st round pick? and maybe one of Smart or Rozier? Bird was reportedly asking for the Celtics 1st, Smart, Brown and Crowder. That's not gonna happen lol.

The Pacers will end up losing PG for nothing.
          Larry over thinking things?

Comment

• Masai discussing getting Tucker & Ibaka...

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/video/ujiri-di...-ibaka~1064451

Funny part is Masai basically laughs about Bruno around the 4:37 mark...that alone makes it worth watching lol
            Last edited by JamesNaismith; Thu Feb 23, 2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Was Cory for taj the backup deal?
              I like the $ and leadership fits of that deal too. Ross remains on the table.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                Masai discussing getting Tucker & Ibaka...

Funny part is Masai basically laughs about Bruno around the 4:37 mark...that alone makes it worth watching lol
                That was interesting. My take:
                -Mlse is gonna spend
                -no mention of JV w/LeBron stoppers
                -We have a lot of 5s
                -maybe Caseys job is on the line

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                  -Mlse is gonna spend
                  -We have a lot of 5s
                  Of course his job should be on the line. Masai went and got 2 solid defensive players, if the team continues to struggle defensively through the season and into the Playoffs, and loses in the first or second round, bye bye Casey.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Masai discussing getting Tucker & Ibaka...

Thanks for posting that. I just wanna say, Masai is the fucking best. Excuse my language.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      -Mlse is gonna spend
                      -We have a lot of 5s
                      I don't really know why JV would be mentioned with the Lebron stoppers. He didn't mention Kyle, but Kyle is still the MVP of this team. He was more talking about guys you can put on Lebron who can take turns attempting to guard him. I didn't get the sense that JV is going anywhere from that interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The way I see it, there are a few players that need to prove themselves until the end of the season and playoffs.

Carroll- His defense has to be there and his offence has to be consistent. If it isn't, then he might be gone as a salary dump in the summer.

Ibaka - Has to bring it in order to prove he is worthy of a good contract and is a good fit. His value decreased last few seasons including his stint in Orlando.

JV - Inconsistent on both ends of the floor, has to become the JV of the playoffs once again. If Ibaka becomes a great fit and JV struggles, he might be on the move.

Cojo - the defense has to come back, or Delon Wright will steal his spot and he could be on the move this summer.

Wright - has to show he can be a capable backup on this team, it might be him or Cojo that move this summer, pending the Lowry re-signing.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          I don't really know why JV would be mentioned with the Lebron stoppers. He didn't mention Kyle, but Kyle is still the MVP of this team. He was more talking about guys you can put on Lebron who can take turns attempting to guard him. I didn't get the sense that JV is going anywhere from that interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I didn't say he's going anywhere, just noted he wasn't mentioned. Kyle plays PG. I'd expect the C to be last line of D at rim, which I think is important, particularly with LeBron. Just my take. Masai frequently said let's see.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            The way I see it, there are a few players that need to prove themselves until the end of the season and playoffs.

Carroll- His defense has to be there and his offence has to be consistent. If it isn't, then he might be gone as a salary dump in the summer.

Ibaka - Has to bring it in order to prove he is worthy of a good contract and is a good fit. His value decreased last few seasons including his stint in Orlando.

JV - Inconsistent on both ends of the floor, has to become the JV of the playoffs once again. If Ibaka becomes a great fit and JV struggles, he might be on the move.

Cojo - the defense has to come back, or Delon Wright will steal his spot and he could be on the move this summer.

Wright - has to show he can be a capable backup on this team, it might be him or Cojo that move this summer, pending the Lowry re-signing.
                            Couple things, first off I think it already is Wright's spot to lose as backup guard for next year, baring a major injury. Not too worried about JV because my theory is that he just can't maintain the focus and effort needed to dominate the interior for 82 games, but will be motivated and flip the switch in the playoffs. Share your concerns for everyone else though.

Honestly if they find their mojo again, and Cavs have some issue with Love's and JR's health plus maybe Lebron played too much in the season I could see the Raps going to the finals. X factor is Casey IMO, Masai's job is done.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              The way I see it, there are a few players that need to prove themselves until the end of the season and playoffs.

Couple things, first off I think it already is Wright's spot to lose as backup guard for next year, baring a major injury. Not too worried about JV because my theory is that he just can't maintain the focus and effort needed to dominate the interior for 82 games, but will be motivated and flip the switch in the playoffs. Share your concerns for everyone else though.

Honestly if they find their mojo again, and Cavs have some issue with Love's and JR's health plus maybe Lebron played too much in the season I could see the Raps going to the finals. X factor is Casey IMO, Masai's job is done.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

Queue the Boogie coming to toronto rumours!
                                While not to this level, I have to say this thread delivered.

252 pages, the Bulls and Celtics were all talk, and most importantly the Raps win the trade deadline. Well again besides the Ranananawhocares and their circus dealing DMC for buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X