Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Yeah, good luck with avoiding the tax entirely unless you are getting rid of JV, Cory AND Carroll.
    Even if the goal is to reduce the tax bill to a more manageable level, do you honestly think MLSE is going to dictate what our depth is at centre to Masai? Given that they just signed him to a multi-year extension I think they'll trust his judgment.

Comment

• Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        This is not what was reported by Sports Illustrated.

http://www.si.com/nba/2017/02/21/nba...s-primer-teams

And even if this isn't exactly right, even if Masai was just doing his due diligence as you suggest, it's telling that Jonas's name has never before slipped out as part of any discussion before.
        Not mutually exclusive, on my phone atm but the BR piece (which I think was pulling from the SI piece?) stated the catalyst was Detroit quietly shopping Drummond, that's why Masai called them.

Could be wrong though, sure.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Magic got a 1st rd for Lou Will, he's officially done better than Jim Buss already.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

Contenders really stocking up, Houston's going to be a lot of fun to watch in the playoffs.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              Contenders really stocking up, Houston's going to be a lot of fun to watch in the playoffs.
              Sweet Lou & Gordon on that second unit is something to watch out for.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I can't wait till Houston plays Golden State in the playoffs with both teams shooting 200 3s a game
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Marc Stein

@ESPNSteinLine

Washington has shown interest in Minnesota's Shabazz Muhammad, according to league sources, as the Wiz continue to search for bench upgrades
                  Wizards looking to add some depth...

Comment

• Houston now has the top 2 sixth men in the league on the same team wow

Comment

• Watch Magic flip Deng next.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post

Rockets defense will be a huge issue come playoff time.

Comment

• Sully traded or trolling???

jared sullinger‏@jared_suiiy0 8m8 minutes ago

every book has a new chapter....i'll see y'all soon ha @suns #thankyoutoronto

Comment

• Wait..... Sully going to Phoenix?
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              Sully traded or trolling???
                              That's not very professional if he is.

Did the Raptors just bring back Tucker for a second tour?

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                Sully traded or trolling???
                                Wait what? Don't see any articles or news for it, unless it happened a couple of minutes ago.

PJ Tucker please.

Comment

Working...
                                X