Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmie wrote: View Post
    I'd rather someone who helps the Raptors win. VC would be a nice feel-good story, that's about it.
    Vince made his choice a long, long time ago. This team is about winning and he doesn't help them do that so I agree with you.

Comment

• Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post
      If all in this year ...Wade is what this teams needs.
      A ball dominant guard, who has been historically a bad three point shooter, with an over-bloated contract?

Comment

• Stein / Lowe didn't really make any definite statement that the JV/1st for cousins offer was ever legitimately made. It was a vague reference to something that was on SI.

Such a weird trade, wtf Vivek.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          A ball dominant guard, who has been historically a bad three point shooter, with an over-bloated contract?
          And how does DD empty the clip with Wade on the floor?

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
            I'd rather someone who helps the Raptors win. VC would be a nice feel-good story, that's about it.
            Not sure if you've been paying attention to Grizzlies games then. Carter's having his best year since 2013-14 & would be more than just a feel good story. He'd a veteran leader in the locker room, a guy who is respected by teammates & provides us with shooting along with a decent defender (something Carter has always been underrated for. Never a lockdown guy, but not horrible on that end either). He's also putting up his best Win Share season in a long time & has had some great games for Memphis this year. Sure, he wouldn't be a replacement for Carroll or Powell, but he could come in here and be that motivation that drives us. Carter's never won a ring... and tbh, his chances here are better than in Memphis right now by a slim margin.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              And how does DD empty the clip with Wade on the floor?
              If Wade can empty it with James....I'm sure they can coexist with a smart coaching system in place. Playoffs differ in mindset than the long season.
              It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                Where can I review his playoff stats relative to the season stats? Playoffs are just different in nature than regular season.
                It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post
                  If Wade can empty it with James....I'm sure they can coexist with a smart coaching system in place. Playoffs differ in mindset than the long season.
                  That's where this sentence should have stopped.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Alternatively - why not add an out of work playoff experienced Coach to add a little spice into Coach Casey...

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• lewro wrote:
                      anti-Semitism.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Melo to Celtics confirmed.

Comment

• Hard NO on Drummond. I think Drummond is overrated as hell.

The only thing he does better than JV is rebounding and JV is pretty good at that. Do not want.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...41351243632640
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              Hard NO on Drummond. I think Drummond is overrated as hell.

The only thing he does better than JV is rebounding and JV is pretty good at that. Do not want.
                              Steals blocks pass ?
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                                Melo to Celtics confirmed.
                                !?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X