• Show
Clear All

• Who is this guy?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ross with the shot & FOUL!!!!!

4 points.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• A lotta offence

Comment

• The worry with Ross is he's very much a streaky type of shooter which I think is the biggest reason why he isn't consistent. When he's off he's usually off and then it trickles into his defense. I want to see how he looks on a night is shot isn't falling. Will he still give effort on D? Will he use his new found dribble to get shots closer to the rim? We shall see.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Amazing to see.
            We've seen this before. This is really nothing new. The issue is consistency.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Told ya Ross had grown up.

Comment

• Its cray how Ross can seriously just take over when he mixes his game up.

This is why he's been so damn frustrating all these years...all the damn talent but settled for jumpers or just didn't seem engaged or consistent. Here's hoping Carroll stays rehabbing to see if we can finally make Ross consistent. It's been said before but wow would be such a different team if things came together for Ross and JV while Pascal and Powell work there butts off when they're on the court.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I don't think we've seen THIS before. He's reading the defense properly, and making the right decision every single time.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Naw he is playing with a different level of confidence. I have never seen him call his own number and shoot with this much confidence. I also havent seen him use his dribble this much and actually find teammates. Its a little different. But yes consistency is still his main issue.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Told ya Ross had grown up.
                      I'll believe it when his # of good games greatly outweigh his bad games...instead of the opposite as it has been.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        I don't think we've seen THIS before. He's reading the defense properly, and making the right decision every single time.
                        He's hot right now just like in that game against the Clips a couple of yrs ago where you know he scored 50.

Yeah we've seen this before.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Exactly, his awareness is markedly better than before

Comment

• The young guys playing well
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• It's PRESEASON BUT I like this Terrence Ross
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Exactly. That is another improvement. He is making much less mistakes and reading the defense a lot better. IQ was an issue for him too. Not as much of an issue so far this preseason.

Comment

Working...
                                X