Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Cojo came to play
    He doesn't appreciate being the second most loved Canadian point guard in Calgary tonight

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      He doesn't appreciate being the second most loved Canadian point guard in Calgary tonight
      Third.

#HESLIP

Comment

Abbas wrote:
        guys just out of curiosity how happy are you guys that we did not tank for wiggins lol
        Mods...can we delete this post to prevent this thread from getting to 100 pages without any more mention of the actual game?

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
          Meh. Nurkic/Jokic is a frontcourt that very, very few teams in the league can match in terms of paint scoring. This will be one of the best in the NBA down low, so I'm not that bothered by a bit of struggle guarding them inside.
          It's not even that. It's more so about when the guards get beat the help is always so late. And if they are there they aren't able to help and recover like Biz was able to do
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            Not at all. But I will definitely not hold my breath when it comes to that.
            Me neither. The danger of having a player like Biyombo bail everyone out on virtually every possession is guys get exposed when he's not there. Hell, I would be in favour of Casey bringing back zone defense every so often if it meant less blowbys.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              It's not even that. It's more so about when the guards get beat the help is always so late. And if they are there they aren't able to help and recover like Biz was able to do
              Maybe our guards shouldn't get beat, almost every time down the floor?

I'm feeling like we're missing Bismack because of a problem that has nothing to do with Bismack.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

That defense by Pascal
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Sinbad wrote: View Post
                  Me neither. The danger of having a player like Biyombo bail everyone out on virtually every possession is guys get exposed when he's not there. Hell, I would be in favour of Casey bringing back zone defense every so often if it meant less blowbys.
                  Exactly. I never noticed it when he was here but now with him gone I see how much he made up for mistakes. Also bebe is just a mess. I'm so over him. He is always so lost.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Nice D by Pasqual.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I'm feeling like we're missing Bismack because of a problem that has nothing to do with Bismack.
                      Exactly. They're the first ones leaking out on the fast break, but go missing when its time to play transition defense.

Comment

Amber Rose....

#youmightwinsome #youjustlostone #oldirrelevantrap

Comment

Lmao why does the pick and roll always hurt the team so much
                          OG is our king

Comment

Well ofcourse. But at the end of the day everyone gets beat in the league now. Guards are just too good nowadays. You need guys who can help and recover. But yes our guards need to do a better job for sure. The likelihood is just low.

Comment

All the young guys playing well!!!!!
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

T Rossssss
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X