No announcement yet.

Preseason game #2: Raptors vs nuggets 9:00et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver looks good. I'm liking their team. We look more rusty than them and this is their first preseason game. Also I see zero improvement in Demar's defense. I have no clue what Casey was talking about
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

DeMar the most efficient?! This is like the Twilight Zone...

Comment

Patterson 3
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
          Patterson is so annoying with how many open 3s he constantly misses. 2 now. Lets see how many more he misses
          Not to generalize but Patterson always misses his first couple threes (often terribly) and then gets it going.

Comment

Jonas wake the fuck up!

Comment

Oh come on Jonas

Comment

Patterson can't get any goddamn rebound. And Bruno is just useless out there.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Oh come on Jonas

Comment

That's one thing I like about Sullinger starting. Our rebounding is gonna be great. Patterson gives you very little on that end, especially if he's guarding a guy like Faried.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Jonas wake the fuck up!
                      LOL calm down guys, it's just preseason. It's pretty much a glorified practice session.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        I want whatever you're smoking
                        Won't help...we need a Hot Tub Time Machine....so you can go back n realize I'm jk lol

#3rdyearWigginscantbetankedfor

Comment

Oh fuck no. I didn't like that. You got Faried on you and you pass the ball? What the fuck man

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Not to generalize but Patterson always misses his first couple threes (often terribly) and then gets it going.
                            Well you may be right cause he finally hit one. I just wish he was more of a deadly shooter.

Comment

Where is murray??? Does their coach not realize they are in Canada??

Comment

Our defense internally is pretty bad lol. We will miss Biz. I can see it already

Comment

Working...
                                X