• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many turnovers
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      But for real though, how can we not be giving our #9 pick not get some burn but our pick at the end of the 1st round and an undrafted player pretty much give him normal rotation time?!
      Because so far he has impressed more. But trust me poetl will probably play tonight at some point. Most likely garbage mins though
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• is Demar playing 2nd half ?
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Damn Clips' starters are killing our bench
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Its so sad. I don't think we will ever get Atlanta Carroll on our team. He just can't seem to recover from that knee. Looks so slow and looks like he has zero lift.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              is Demar playing 2nd half ?
              Hasn't played in the 2nd half

Comment

I think he's done for the night

Comment

Nope.

Comment

• Lets also not pretend this is a "fair fight".

Clippers are playing their regular rotation and main guys are playing heavy minutes. Paul has played 20 minutes in one half of a preseason game. That's ridiculous. Griffin and Jordan not far behind.

Raptors are resting Lowry, starting a guy who probably shouldn't get any real NBA minutes this year (only even might because our normal 3rd stringer is injured), playing young guys and experimenting a lot, and have been mixing up the lineups from game to game so there really hasn't been continuity for any groups out there. JV, DeMar and Pat have all clocked a lot of minutes, but in varied lineups, and then you have things like VanVleet and Powell getting more minutes than Cojo, Carroll and Ross on the perimeter.

Basically, Raptors treating this like preseason, Clippers treating it like it's a playoff game. Who cares if Raps get blown out.

Raps have done what they probably should have with early preseason games, especially with 3 games in a row with only a day rest between each. They aren't taking it too seriously.

Comment

• Poeltl is in! And the bucket plus a foul!
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Because so far he has impressed more. But trust me poetl will probably play tonight at some point. Most likely garbage mins though
                        Casey is infuriating with big men.

They've impressed more because they've been given more opportunity (playing time and touches). JP is seriously treated like a garbage man.

...on queue Mini-JV scores.

Comment

• Great rim run by Jakob
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Its so sad. I don't think we will ever get Atlanta Carroll on our team. He just can't seem to recover from that knee. Looks so slow and looks like he has zero lift.
                            To be fair, in terms of vertical at least, he never had good lift. He's not that athletic a player, especially in that sense.

Comment

Nope.
                              Okay thanks

Going to bed now, need to wake up at 4.30, was just watching for Demar tonight
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Lets also not pretend this is a "fair fight".

Clippers are playing their regular rotation and main guys are playing heavy minutes. Paul has played 20 minutes in one half of a preseason game. That's ridiculous. Griffin and Jordan not far behind.

Raptors are resting Lowry, starting a guy who probably shouldn't get any real NBA minutes this year (only even might because our normal 3rd stringer is injured), playing young guys and experimenting a lot, and have been mixing up the lineups from game to game so there really hasn't been continuity for any groups out there. JV, DeMar and Pat have all clocked a lot of minutes, but in varied lineups, and then you have things like VanVleet and Powell getting more minutes than Cojo, Carroll and Ross on the perimeter.

Basically, Raptors treating this like preseason, Clippers treating it like it's a playoff game. Who cares if Raps get blown out.

Raps have done what they probably should have with early preseason games, especially with 3 games in a row with only a day rest between each. They aren't taking it too seriously.
                                Very true. I'm not worried. I would like a little bit more defense cause we have looked horrible on that end but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X