• Show
Clear All

• Jakob and1 soon as he comes in
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Damn Clips' starters are killing our bench
      Well yeah playing CP3, Griffin and DeAndre against our bench just to get a win is pretty sad.

BTW Ross falling in love with his jumper AGAIN, some things will never change...and that's just the way it is!!

Comment

• VanVleet is getting demolished.

And the size thing is definitely a bit of an issue. He's really not seemed to be able to make any passes over the D.

Comment

• The more I see Blake, the more I love his game.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            Well yeah playing CP3, Griffin and DeAndre against our bench just to get a win is pretty sad.

BTW Ross falling in love with his jumper AGAIN, some things will never change...and that's just the way it is!!
            He was wide open on both and is a very good 3 point shooter. I wont fault him for those 2 threes.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Clippers look like they want to make a statement, which is about the dumbest way you can possibly approach a preseason game.

Comment

• Difference between Ross tonight and the other night against Denver? he's not making shots.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Very true. I'm not worried. I would like a little bit more defense cause we have looked horrible on that end but whatever.
                  Oh come on! You think the sky is falling down every time the Raptors give up a run.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Will the real T-Ross please stand up?!

Oh yeah there he is!

#consistencyisoverrated
                    #jumpersordie

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      VanVleet is getting demolished.

And the size thing is definitely a bit of an issue. He's really not seemed to be able to make any passes over the D.
                      Exactly. He gets trapped very easily. He has looked really bad tonight. But he isn't a starter in this league what so ever so that's a big reason for it.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Oh come on! You think the sky is falling down every time the Raptors give up a run.
                        Lol not as much in the preseason.

Comment

Will the real T-Ross please stand up?!

Oh yeah there he is!

#consistencyisoverrated
                          #jumpersordie
                          Lol we got too excited too early. Shame on us

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Difference between Ross tonight and the other night against Denver? he's not making shots.
                            Wrong!

He's not driving to the basket to mix up his game and not even looking at all to pass which he did several times last game nor is he playing defence.

...and that makes all the difference in freeing himself up n being EFFECTIVE.

Comment

• Look at who Ross is playing with out there. How's he supposed to drive into space when the defense isn't going to respect a single other guy on the court?
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Wrong!

He's not driving to the basket to mix up his game and not even looking at all to pass which he did several times last game nor is he playing defence.

...and that makes all the difference in freeing himself up n being EFFECTIVE.
                                Very good points.

Comment

Working...
                                X