Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cavs led 20-8 early, Raptors now lead 64-49

Comment

Thank Gawd we FINALLY picked up our defense.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Woaahhhhh. Carol just scored a layup and didn't whip it 100km/h at the backboard
        I always knew his bad finishing was the injury. Yes he isnt an amazing finisher but he isn't anywhere close to as bad as he was last season
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          JVs playing so disengaged. idk it it's the loss of weight or what

He's been like this since the olympixs
          I think he looks okay today. I think he'll play with more intensity during the regular season
          OG is our king

Comment

This Powell kid might just be OK

Comment

I'm soooooo happy with how Carroll is looking. Moving well. Rebounding well. Hitting his shots. Cutting. Playing defense. If we get this Carroll consistently all season we wont miss Biz

Comment

What long layoff, especially in exhibition season for some type of competitive ball

Comment

Siakam moving his feet well as well. That was the game winning shot Powell could have made the other night. Nice to see either way.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                    I'm soooooo happy with how Carroll is looking. Moving well. Rebounding well. Hitting his shots. Cutting. Playing defense. If we get this Carroll consistently all season we wont miss Biz
                    If this is 85%-90% Carroll, I hope to see 100% Carroll next 12 days

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                      I hope he can stay healthy as well. But damn is he looking like a beats tonight.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Raps up by 19 and these guys are talking about Irving.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Bebe OUTPLAYED JV in that half.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Even though Kyle has 25 points in the first half there has been lots of sharing and things to take away from the first half.

DeMarre has looked pretty good, active in the passing lane, scoring in transition, off cuts, with jumpers and driving the lane.

Bebe played within himself, using his length on defense to pick up some blocks and steals, scored in pick and roll, and in transition.

CoJo and Norm hit some corner 3's, played solid Defence and showed that the bench backcourt will be solid this year.

JV with a quiet 6 and 6 in 13 minutes, he added an assist and did not miss from the field, showing off a nice face up baseline jumper.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Damn is Isiah Thomas ever gets old?!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Damn is Isiah Thomas ever gets old?!
                                Drank from the fountain of Dolan for eternal youth in exchange for his soul and any GM capabilities

Comment

Working...
                                X