• Bruno is not an NBA player.

Comment

• Caboclo is so fucking awful.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Poetlt has not impressed me at all either
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Brady is a lot more comfortable handling the ball than one would think.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Poetlt has not impressed me at all either
            Really. I think he has done some good things this preseason so far. Definitely isn't really ready yet but he's done decent to me
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              Ya I agree with the other commentor that Brady will not make it due to his lack of defence and athleticism. At least he didn't dupe a team to draft him 10th overall like Jimmer

But holy Shit that shooting touch...
              Yea for sure. He just doesn't have the foot speed to keep up and he struggles to fight through screens

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Brady is a lot more comfortable handling the ball than one would think.
                I think he handled Point Guard duties in Spain for a bit due to his size... or maybe he's realizing that his only NBA chance is to re-invent himself as a PG.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Really. I think he has done some good things this preseason so far. Definitely isn't really ready yet but he's done decent to me
                  Ya hasnt completely put me off was just expecting a bit more Skiaham has looked like he will have a bigger impact on our team this year

Comment

• The one problem with Van Vleet is he doesn't recognize that he is extremely undersized and needs to cool it with trying to finish over the big men. He struggles to finish in the paint. Its good that he isn't afraid though

Comment

• If Bruno fails, I will have no resentment to Masai or Bruno because Masai will use other draft picks on better players anyways.

Comment

Ya hasnt completely put me off was just expecting a bit more Skiaham has looked like he will have a bigger impact on our team this year
                        Agreed. Siakem has definitely been much better so far

Comment

The one problem with Van Vleet is he doesn't recognize that he is extremely undersized and needs to cool it with trying to finish over the big men. He struggles to finish in the paint. Its good that he isn't afraid though
                          I'm sure he's smart enough to learn it. I hope he stays in the DLeague and demolishes everybody like Norman, which I think he will do so

Comment

Poetlt has not impressed me at all either
                            Still better than Bargnani

Comment

• The one thing Poetl has impressed me with is his offensive rebounding. He is going to be very good at that

Comment

• Did bruno block that?

Comment

Working...
                                X