Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    His post moves have been pretty nice? I dont think hes played that bad
    He's definitetly looked really good offensively but I find he is late a little too much on defense and for rebounds at times even though he does have a lot of rebounds lol. But he has looked much better tonight than he has in the past preseason games
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Braaaaddyyyyyyy
      Well Crawford has got a lot of minutes this preseason so I actually would not be shocked if they picked him. I think Casey really likes his D and Casey has said he is looking for defense at the 15th spot.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I still can't believe Norman Powell was a by-product of the Rudy Gay trade (also via extending Greivis and conning Milwuakee)

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
          Well Crawford has got a lot of minutes this preseason so I actually would not be shocked if they picked him. I think Casey really likes his D and Casey has said he is looking for defense at the 15th spot.
          Crawfords looks nice would be nice to have as insurance for DC knee. I wish we could drop bruno and pick Crawford up
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Crawfords looks nice would be nice to have as insurance for DC knee. I wish we could drop bruno and pick Crawford up
            or if something goes wrong with TRoss....

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
              or if something goes wrong with TRoss....
              Ya just fill james johnsons roll. Would be a plus just to have on our bench when his dads reffing

Comment

I have no problem with them picking Crawford and I think they will

Comment

Vans Fleets

Comment

Ya just fill james johnsons roll. Would be a plus just to have on our bench when his dads reffing
                    I'm cool with that, stash Bruno before he makes an ass of himself, he's still not yet ready

Comment

• It's actually a tough decision though cause everyone that has played has played well. Heslip played well, VanVleet has played well other than against Chris Paul and Crawford has played very well on defense. So honestly I would be fine with either one of them.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        I have no problem with them picking Crawford and I think they will
                        he certainly puts the effort in.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                          he certainly puts the effort in.
                          and he's a decent to good BBALL IQ guy, considering who his father is

Comment

• Bruno
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Only poster bruno will ever be on

Comment

• Ya I agree with the other commentor that Brady will not make it due to his lack of defence and athleticism. At least he didn't dupe a team to draft him 10th overall like Jimmer

But holy Shit that shooting touch...

Comment

Working...
                                X