Lebrons new Sprite Commerical.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebrons new Sprite Commerical.

Pretty funny actually .. but I may be biased, since I drink Sprite on the daily. Lol

Clever. He's not forcing you, he asking politely.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

It made me cringe and also Lil Yachty sucks

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        It made me cringe and also Lil Yachty sucks
        I thought they made that dude up ... that's a real person that sings like that?!

Comment

Fuck Sprite.

Last night we was walking from the nightclub at 3-4am and got "attacked" by fucking clown. He scared the hell out of us and offered a Sprite or was it 7up not sure now. Still, fuck Sprite. I'm sticking to water

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Fuck Sprite.

Last night we was walking from the nightclub at 3-4am and got "attacked" by fucking clown. He scared the hell out of us and offered a Sprite or was it 7up not sure now. Still, fuck Sprite. I'm sticking to water
            ... Is this a real story? Haha

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              ... Is this a real story? Haha
              Ya mate. I'm still in London... Fucking clowns everywhere.. Scary as fuck

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Ya mate. I'm still in London... Fucking clowns everywhere.. Scary as fuck
                I don't understand this clown thing.....is this something that hasn't hit Oshawa?
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  I thought they made that dude up ... that's a real person that sings like that?!
                  Unfortunately he's real. There's a handful of "trappers" these days that basically all make the same type of music, its really stupid.

Comment

Working...
                  X