Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pistons commentary are awful.

Comment

So looks like Bebe is the backup center when they don't use Sullinger there. Which we all expected.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Pistons commentary are awful.
        Horrible.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
          So looks like Bebe is the backup center when they don't use Sullinger there. Which we all expected.
          wait did we? Bebe still needs to prove himself
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Nice game from Nog.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              Sullinger is still injured.

Comment

So far, we look good.

I will admit DD needs to drive. Those mid-rangers make me gag.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  wait did we? Bebe still needs to prove himself
                  Well there were some who thought Poetl would beat him out but I think most expected Bebe just because he has a little more experience. And so far he's played well. Made some mistakes as expected but still playing well

Comment

Good to see Ron Jeremy in mid season form.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Sullinger is still injured.
                      Yea I know. That's why I said when they DONT play Sullinger at the 5. They will most likely still play Sullinger over Bebe most nights. But on nights that they don't it looks like it will be Sullinger

Comment

I am loving the beef between Kyle Lowry and Stanley Johnson

Comment

gotta admit...from reading this thread, didn't think it would be 41-30 raps when i checked in

Comment

You can tell the colour commentator has read some scouting reports but is clueless.

Comment

Drew Crawford is REALLY getting a lot of minutes. All preseason he has been ahead of Norman. Weird for someone that most people say isn't going to make the team.

Comment

I hate Jon Leuer - glad the Raptors didn't sign him.

Comment

Working...
                                X