No announcement yet.

Toronto @ Washington 7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys seriously can't be getting this upset about the last preseason game

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• We putting up enough bricks to create a wall.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        All of this talk of continuity, chemistry but we still don't play together. Feels like players just take turns.
        Yea literally nothing good happened tonight. Everyone looked bad on both ends except for Demar. And on top of that we have 3 key guys injured. Smh. And most likely two of them won't be ready for the regular season.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          You guys seriously can't be getting this upset about the last preseason game

The thing is I don't believe in just being able to turn on a switch. These bad habits can linger into the season. You want to start good winning habits from now. We cant just think because we got to the ECF last season that its a given this season and we can just coast. And that's the feeling I'm getting from a lot of the players. I get its preseason but you don't want to be getting embarassed out there either.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We were held to 7 points..... I'm done.

We should've smoked Washington.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• We the fourth right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's preseason but it's not like it was our 3rd stringers shitting the bed.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Yaawwwwn .... it's one of THOSE games then

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    We were held to 7 points..... I'm done.

We should've smoked Washington.
                    We the not get beaten by 40

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      The thing is I don't believe in just being able to turn on a switch. These bad habits can linger into the season. You want to start good winning habits from now. We cant just think because we got to the ECF last season that its a given this season and we can just coast. And that's the feeling I'm getting from a lot of the players. I get its preseason but you don't want to be getting embarassed out there either.
                      Were not the only good team to get blown out in the preaseason.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Not good because we clearly need them all. Especially with JV and Carroll still not looking great.
                        when did ross get hurt ?
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I don't think this game is something to worry about. We saw some good defence and we know our offence isn't gonna be great most of the time. Everyone gets blown out sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            when did ross get hurt ?
                            did a 360 dunk in practice and tweaked his ankle
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• game almost over and raptors combine for 8 assists. lol.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                                It's a little bit crazy to blame DeMar right now no? He's doing his job and then some.
                                derozan has a team worst -34 +/- in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X