No announcement yet.

Toronto @ Washington 7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81% shooting by the Wizards. That number is pure evil for us.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
      Raptors are getting smoked here. The last game, Lowry and DeRozan together took almost half the team's shots.
      Lazy offense. Casey doesn't give a fuck.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Derozan with some D

Comment

This game is borrrrringgggg.

Also, what was with that mascot thingy? Was that a joke? Or did he really steal our GP from a guy's pocket?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            I hope we don't continue to see Siakam starting. Start Patterson, let Siakam get some minutes off the bench, and have Carroll fill in the rest (with increased minutes for Ross/Powell).
            Any chance the Raptors make a call to Hansbrough? I know you never liked him, Dan, but the team sure looks like it could use an experienced big, and he played great with Patterson.

Comment

7 for 8 from 3? Good lordy, Raptors!
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                don't make this about Biyombo though please lmao. They are torching us from 3 as usual.
                Lol I would never. Our 3 point defense is my worry mainly because it has been a problem for us for a while now. But I'll chalk it up to players not caring... hopefully
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

lazy players, lets shoot our way out of this slump!

Comment

Our 3 pt defense has been trash for years now. And I don't see it changing
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Our 3 pt defense has been trash for years now. And I don't see it changing
                      Casey hallmark coaching. scramble scramble scramble!!

Comment

Oh no Bebe is hurt. This guy can't catch a break
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Bebe injured

Comment

wow he can't stay healthy..fuck me
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

And bebe was actually playing well. Now we are gonna have to play two rookies a lot of minutes. And with JV not being himself this is not good.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I hope Bebe's injury isn't serious....

But hey, maybe Poeltl will go in.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X