X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea what Jonas is doing
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

JV always plays so bad against Gortat lmao. Has he made a basket tonight?
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Someone needs to teach JV how to bank-shot. Use the glass! It's your buddy.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Val looks really bad this preseason. He looks slow, unengaged, and tired. This is vastly different from how he looked in the end of the playoffs.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Bench everyone!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              JV still doesn't know how to post up smh. Dude looks awful out there.
              Its almost like he has focused too much on the jumper and has lost his post up ability lol. He never gets deep which is the biggest problem.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Poetl!
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Sullinger injured, Ross injured, Bebe injured. Nice start to a season

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Well 2 of those guys have been hurt in the past and missed a lot of time. So it's not surprising
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Where has all the offense gone?
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Poeltl do you even lift bro

Comment

• Okay bench all the starters please. We look atrocious and no one looks like they are playing hard.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Not good because we clearly need them all. Especially with JV and Carroll still not looking great.

Comment

• All of this talk of continuity, chemistry but we still don't play together. Feels like players just take turns.

Comment

• Peace out fellas. Hopefully we actually start playing D on Oct 26th

Comment

Working...
                                X