• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Any one with a stream link ?
    http://baltak.com/nb1.php

Make sure you got adblock.

Comment

Can't wait till the actual season starts. There is way to many preseason games and most of the players don't care about it.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Lmao we aren't ready for the regular season. Also JV is settling for jumpers WAY too much.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

damn we trash
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            Lmao we aren't ready for the regular season. Also JV is settling for jumpers WAY too much.
            To be fair, tonight, JV was only getting the ball well away from the basket.

Raptors really don't look like they have any energy tonight

Comment

our offense is so stressful

Comment

Teams who shoot well from 3 will forever be the death of us. I don't know if its our players or our system but we give up sooooooooo many opens 3s and its not just this season.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  our offense is so stressful
                  Our defense is worse.

Comment

Fuck the Refs are swallowing the whistles against the Raptors - they must be in mid season form as well!

Comment

lol this is like 2014 playoffs all over again, getting raped by wizards... 0 defense from raptors

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        To be fair, tonight, JV was only getting the ball well away from the basket.

Raptors really don't look like they have any energy tonight
                        Yea he really doesnt fight for position hard enough. One of his biggest problems.

Comment

I know its just preseason but we look really really bad lol.

Comment

Floundering about without a care in the world
                            OG is our king

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                              Our defense is worse.
                              don't make this about Biyombo though please lmao. They are torching us from 3 as usual.

Comment

Raptors are getting smoked here. The last game, Lowry and DeRozan together took almost half the team's shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X