No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV usually plays really well against Drummond and has had some of his best games against him...JV will likely be able handle Boban who is as big as a redwood and has one more move than said redwood .. Baynes however has given him problems in the past...

Think Poeltl could be able to out quick Boban but is bound to have a lot of trouble with a smarter Baynes and a much stronger Drummond.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Oct 25, 2016, 09:42 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Well everyone who loves JV thinks he just wasn't trying or playing hard because it was preseason. We will see tomorrow if that was true or not. He is a young vet now so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. But he better start playing the way I know he can tomorrow and the rest of the season because we need THAT JV.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Well everyone who loves JV thinks he just wasn't trying or playing hard because it was preseason. We will see tomorrow if that was true or not. He is a young vet now so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. But he better start playing the way I know he can tomorrow and the rest of the season because we need THAT JV.

Look at his hair. He obviously doesn't give a fuck anymore
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Look at his hair. He obviously doesn't give a fuck anymore
          AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. The hair says it all really lol
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• So, what happened in Rio?

Comment

• JV just is too damn hard on himself. It's both a gift and a curse that he plays with emotion. It fuels him to play hard but many times he also let's it completely throw him off when he gets frustrated whether it be the refs missing or making a bad call or him missing a few shots. He seems to take it too much too heart.

That's the one major thing that JV needs to learn as a professional. To use his emotion for good. Don't get too caught up when some little set back happens just keep on playing hard and keep it moving. Just my 2c but so far it just seems like he had a couple of really off nights which every player has but he took it to heart and kept carrying it with him where it's like he's created some mental block. I know probably far too deep of an "analysis" but that's just my take and what it looks like to me. I hope he can get a hair cut and get his swagger back, we need the big fella.

Comment

• Spurs up by 11 after 1st q!

Comment

• Also the Cavs dismantled that other superstar team in the East

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

That seriously has to be breaking Pops' heart lol

That's the one thing that I don't think is discussed enough when ranking teams in the West or how "competitive" it is for the Warriors. Timmy was THE Spurs identity for almost the past 2 decades, it's going to feel incredibly different for them both on and off the court without him there. He was like the father figure to all those guys in the locker room and really most importantly the anchor of the defence which is now replaced with Gasol?! It's going to be a lot more challenging than some may think for SAS to retain that elite status imo. I also believe (and flame away) that GSW's road to the Finals isn't that much harder than the Cavs, the Clips are good but not that great, I just explained the Spurs...everyone else is still up and coming and GS is the dream team anyways.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        Also the Cavs dismantled that other superstar team in the East
                        Dolan should have brought back Amare to lock in a Finals appearance.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          Also the Cavs dismantled that other superstar team in the East
                          lol talk about snapping back to reality from game 1

Comment

• SUPER TEAM Warriors 0-1 ( There goes that 82-0 prediction! Lol )
                            Raptors worse than Boston 1-0?

Game day!!

Comment

• It's fucking gameday!!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                SUPER TEAM Warriors 0-1 ( There goes that 82-0 prediction! Lol )
                                Raptors worse than Boston 1-0?

Game day!!

That was satisfying watching durant and curry get stomped on home court in their debut. And they're under .500! I mean, they'll still win 60 plus games and likely the championship, but we'll always have October 25th.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X