Issues with NBA Streams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with NBA Streams

Title says it all. My net runs at a good speed on Youtube & I can watch things fine, even streams. Twitch also works well. Yet every NBA stream I've gone to at times will buffer, the video & audio won't synch & sometimes it'll refuse to play.

I don;t have cable right now, and would love a solution to this.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Title says it all. My net runs at a good speed on Youtube & I can watch things fine, even streams. Twitch also works well. Yet every NBA stream I've gone to at times will buffer, the video & audio won't synch & sometimes it'll refuse to play.

I don;t have cable right now, and would love a solution to this.
    Since the good basketball streaming sites have been falling apart, I just sign up for NBA LP. Get a good VPN and you can watch games live (free ones will be slow and you'll get the same choppy feed sometimes), or don't bother and you can watch every game on delay (full archive shortly after the game ends). I find with a little one to put in bed anyway, I watch most games late. But if I do want to watch early I just test my luck with a VPN.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      Since the good basketball streaming sites have been falling apart, I just sign up for NBA LP. Get a good VPN and you can watch games live (free ones will be slow and you'll get the same choppy feed sometimes), or don't bother and you can watch every game on delay (full archive shortly after the game ends). I find with a little one to put in bed anyway, I watch most games late. But if I do want to watch early I just test my luck with a VPN.
      I'm so close to getting League Pass but the blackouts piss me off so much. Even if I don't get to watch the games live most of the time due to work, Im going to be bitching every monday or tuesday Raps game I get to watch because it'll be blacked out.
      Like, what the hell is the point of blacking out games broadcasted in your area? That's most likely going to be your hometowns teams and the games you want to see.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        I'm so close to getting League Pass but the blackouts piss me off so much. Even if I don't get to watch the games live most of the time due to work, Im going to be bitching every monday or tuesday Raps game I get to watch because it'll be blacked out.
        Like, what the hell is the point of blacking out games broadcasted in your area? That's most likely going to be your hometowns teams and the games you want to see.
        Well, they want to sell TV rights for big money, and if they are going to offer a reasonably cheap way to watch games live online, they won't get much money for those rights.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

You see why I did radio for years now?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            You see why I did radio for years now?
            I admire your ability to only listen! Not enough stimulation for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
              I admire your ability to only listen! Not enough stimulation for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              The trick was to listen to the games while playing video games. I still go to the radio for after games at times, calling in & talking with the hosts a bit at times.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I usually lose my shit if I listen to the game on radio.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  I usually lose my shit if I listen to the game on radio.

I love knowing how the game is unraveling, yet the fact i can't see the action is annoying.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                  X