X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Oakley vs Ball 1 on 1?

Call your own fouls.

Comment

• Yeah, that's why I said flyer, like anigbogu would be a flyer.
      Og was and is still my #1 bc hes an NBA level defender. Not sure about his medicals. If he's clear than he won't be in our range. If he's not he will go back to school.
      I don't think the raps need a scorer in terms of shot creation but a shooter off ball would be nice. I'm thinking if we want a rebounder/screener then we can get with an mle in FA but a stretch 4 or 3d wing will be hard to come by. BPA is important tho too.

Comment

• De'Aaron Fox: 39 points
        Lonzo Ball: 10 points

Monk was GREAT too. If you're the Sixers, Monk should be your #1 target in this draft. He's the EXACT type of player they need.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          De'Aaron Fox: 39 points

Monk was GREAT too. If you're the Sixers, Monk should be your #1 target in this draft. He's the EXACT type of player they need.
          Yeah and between the pick swap and LAL they could have #1 and #4. Fultz plus monk/what have you.

Comment

• Wisconsin game in OT. Crazy 3pt to tie.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              De'Aaron Fox: 39 points

Agreed...perfect target for Simmons and doesnt need the ball in his hands all the time.

I would love to see PHI get LALs pick short term because I hate the Lakers but damn long term that would be the scariest young team in the league IF (a huge one at that) Embiid can stay semi healthy. Despite Lonzo having a tough one this game, gotta remember he is UKs main target on d and Fox is a very good defender who was out to prove he belongs in top 5 consideration but I think Ball and Monk would be crazy for PHI fit wise....Simmons and Ball wiping the ball around, defences heads would be spinning and you either have Ball, Monk, Embiid (Korkmaz) splashing 3s all day or you get destroyed on alley oops and open lanes for Simmons and Embiid. That would be an absolutely lethal young core if healthy.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                Wisconsin game in OT. Crazy 3pt to tie.
                Even crazier 3pt to win. 4 secs left, full court, running leap... Swish.

Comment

• Future Raptor Semi Ojeleye. Lead NCAA in pick and pop 3s. 4TH in ISO scoring. Able to switch out and guard the perimeter. Perfect fit and bye bye 2Pat.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Future Raptor Semi Ojeleye. Lead NCAA in pick and pop 3s. 4TH in ISO scoring. Able to switch out and guard the perimeter. Perfect fit and bye bye 2Pat.

I only saw him play one gm. He's definitely intriguing and has an NBA body. I watched his weaknesses on DX - yikes! Not sure about his IQ, especially as a Pat sub.

Comment

I only saw him play one gm. He's definitely intriguing and has an NBA body. I watched his weaknesses on DX - yikes! Not sure about his IQ, especially as a Pat sub.
                      All stuff that can be improved on with hard work and good coaching. Known to be very smart(academically) and to have a very good work ethic.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        All stuff that can be improved on with hard work and good coaching. Known to be very smart(academically) and to have a very good work ethic.

Yeah, not saying he can't overcome it and I'm basing the criticism on 5 mins out excerpted low-lights. However, bball IQ is usually something that translates to the NBA (as does his reported work ethic and his body) but not sure academics is a direct correlation/indicator? It may help and certainly I can possibly see it in terms of coach-ability/watching tape but the read/react execution is at a much faster pace in the NBA. I have some skepticism there. He's also had several yrs of exposure to top coaches like Larry brown and coach k already. I'm interested in him too, just pointing out a concern. I haven't delved that deep into him yet, what's the story behind the Duke transfer? I'm guessing PT and a featured role?

Comment

• Ojeleye is surely intriguing but I see him more as a 2nd rounder, not a 1st.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Yeah, not saying he can't overcome it and I'm basing the criticism on 5 mins out excerpted low-lights. However, bball IQ is usually something that translates to the NBA (as does his reported work ethic and his body) but not sure academics is a direct correlation/indicator? It may help and certainly I can possibly see it in terms of coach-ability/watching tape but the read/react execution is at a much faster pace in the NBA. I have some skepticism there. He's also had several yrs of exposure to top coaches like Larry brown and coach k already. I'm interested in him too, just pointing out a concern. I haven't delved that deep into him yet, what's the story behind the Duke transfer? I'm guessing PT and a featured role?
                            Pretty much. Came in with Parker. Got barely any minutes freshman and Sophomore year. Transfered to SMU had to sit out Larry Brown's last year.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jordan bell has looked great vs Michigan and Kansas.

Comment

• My top 5 players in this draft:

1. Ball
                                2. Fultz
                                3. Tatum
                                4. Monk
                                5. Jackson
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X