Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    We need to shed salary tho
    That's my thing - if you are going to pay the price of a 1st to shed salary, surely Carroll is the guy you move, right?
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Finnish kid goes to the Bulls. Not bad.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Lowe just sort of said that they are looking at lots of stuff.
        That's what I tried to convey with "seconded". Maybe the wrong choice of words

Comment

We need to shed salary tho
          This is true
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

That's my thing - if you are going to pay the price of a 1st to shed salary, surely Carroll is the guy you move, right?
            I think that means Carroll must be untradeable because I would like to hope he would pick Carroll over JV as well.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

You think PJ will re-sign with us?

Comment

• Frankie to the Knicks. Underrated pick.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• so far draft express mock draft accurate to the T

Comment

You think PJ is re-signing with us?
                    If Carroll is gone, yeah. If not, no.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

If Carroll is gone, yeah. If not, no.
                      That sucks because I doubt we're able to get rid of Carroll. He's just been so bad

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                        so far draft express mock draft accurate to the T
                        Ford and DX are identical through 11 picks. #12, Ford has Monk, DX Kennard
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Lol so many creditable reporters are RTing fake woj tweets lol

Comment

• Knicks management is truly anti-Brexit.

Comment

• I hope the kings pick Monk, reunite the kentucky backcourt. They need shooters

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                I hope the kings pick Monk, reunite the kentucky backcourt. They need shooters
                                they traded that pick

Comment

Working...
                                X