No announcement yet.

Everything 2016/17 NBA Draft Thread aka Thank Nation 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I missed something, what's with the cheesecake?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
      I really hope we don't trade OG
      If I had to guess (and Masai will likely never be open about the decision making), the Raptors probably had a couple of players they were going to draft should they still 've in the board at 23. If not, they would trade down. Would imagine OG would have been one of those key players.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
        I'd like to get bell
        Drafted by Chicago

Comment

• Warriors get Bell

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            If you're referring to the trade caption- the #23 pick was the better of the two first round picks that the Raptors had at the start of the year. That pick was the 'Clippers pick, but had originally come from Denver.
            Ahaaaaaaaaa! That makes sense. I thought Masai had gone all double secret probation and even the espn crew didn't know the story despite it being on their screen. Masai never leaks.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              I think I missed something, what's with the cheesecake?
              During his interview on TV, OG was asked what the first thing he was going to do after being drafted - he said he was going to get some cheesecake.

Comment

I think I missed something, what's with the cheesecake?
                That's what OG said he was going to do to celebrate. Going to have to get skinny Kyle to talk to him.

Comment

Warriors get Bell
                  Yep, for cash (reportedly a lot of cash), which reinforces a previous point that you can buy 2nd rounders.

Comment

Warriors get Bell
                    wow... what a perfect pick by warriors

Comment

• bell for warriros might in fact be another jack pot like draymond green

Comment

During his interview on TV, OG was asked what the first thing he was going to do after being drafted - he said he was going to get some cheesecake.
                        Hahaha gold

Comment

• We need to get in there and pick Anigbogu for scraps! He would be unbelievable value at this point!!

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            We need to get in there and pick Anigbogu for scraps! He would be unbelievable value at this point!!
                            Yo we got OG! Amazing

Comment

On that JV "bulking" diet already.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                                Yo we got OG! Amazing
                                I think the Sixers have had an unbelievable draft but if we bought a pick for Anigbogu we wouldn't be too far behind imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X