Everything 2016/17 NBA Draft Thread aka Thank Nation 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    How come Ainge couldn't make a deal for Butler (not that I wish he did!).
    I think he was being cheap & wouldn't give up a draft pick.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Huh anyone think Minnesota is the biggest competition for Lowry now in free agency?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Cause Ainge likes to collect draft picks.... or maybe Kristaps or Paul George can still be had....
        Woj saying talks have stalled. Still plenty of time though (the last part is from me)

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Cause Ainge likes to collect draft picks.... or maybe Kristaps or Paul George can still be had....
          The former...he just cant seem to pull the trigger. Wasting his team talent imo. Timing.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            Huh anyone think Minnesota is the biggest competition for Lowry now in free agency?
            boo this man. god damn it. i didn't until you said that. now i do.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              boo this man. god damn it. i didn't until you said that. now i do.
              If I delete my post does the idea go away?

Comment

lol. no. it is in there now like the "maybe i do have aids" until the test results come back.

Comment

Better do it quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

lol. no. it is in there now like the "maybe i do have aids" until the test results come back.
                    you're on fire

Comment

This got dark quick....

Comment

• Butler doesnt seem ecstatic! Probably thinking about the ice and snow.

Comment

Butler doesnt seem ecstatic! Probably thinking about the ice and snow.
                          Um.. Chicago? Twin Cities? Same thing.

Comment

The millions of dollars he won't get from a super max contract probably weighs heavy too lol

Comment

He also found out about it at 2am in Paris - so basketball may not have been at the forefront of his thoughts

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X