• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyways any word on how the workouts went

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Tyler Lydon.

By the way Casey was in the gym. Apparently the whole coaching staff and management was. One big happy familly.
      Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed May 17, 2017, 07:18 PM.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Tyler Lydon.

By the way Casey was in the gym. Apparently the whole coaching staff and management was. One big happy familly.
        For whatever reason as soon as I read that, I immediately pictured an overweight girl posting a selfie of her body in a swimsuit on instagram with the caption "you boys can't handle me"

Comment

Tyler Lydon.

Cool, I do like Lydon. Moves real well off the ball, can do some stuff with the ball too. Doesn't strike me as a creator but has pretty good vision, and obviously his stroke is pure. If he can progress as a pick and pop guy, who can also distribute his value goes way up imo.

Hope you keep informing us with future workouts, thanks !

Comment

• Listen carefully you can hear Dan say that they make the rookies run our current sets to see how they will fit in. Kind of odd if you plan firing the coach.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Listen carefully you can hear Dan say that they make the rookies run our current sets to see how they will fit in. Kind of odd if you plan firing the coach.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Easy to be happy when underperforming has no consequences.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Easy to be happy when underperforming has no consequences.
                  You and Masai obviously have two different opinions of this team.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• From what I'm hearing, Casey's back next year. FUCK.....
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      From what I'm hearing, Casey's back next year. FUCK.....
                      stupidity reigns

Comment

• Think Boston trades the #1? I'm uncertain how another point guard dramatically changes their fortunes.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Think Boston trades the #1? I'm uncertain how another point guard dramatically changes their fortunes.
                          Oh how I dream they trade their #1 for DD and our 1st rounder lol

Comment

• Hearing Dan talk about how they don't care where players our ranked. That they will take any player at 23 if they like him. Even if they are considered 2nd rounders. Makes me believe Semi is still in the picture. Semi shot 53% out of ISO, turned it over only 10% of the time. He also shot 42% from 3s on more attempts per game than Lydon.

Also he tested great as an athlete. Was top 5 in every category.
                            Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu May 18, 2017, 02:17 PM.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              Think Boston trades the #1? I'm uncertain how another point guard dramatically changes their fortunes.
                              I doubt it. Reason being that the pick will probably be better than any current guard on their roster, and they can still sign a free agent like Hayward relatively easily. I imagine its not to hard to trade Smart/Rozier to open minutes as well.

Comment

• Raptors are not running secret plays. I'm sure majority of the league runs similar sets as Raptors. And it's not an issue with sets. Stackhouse ran same sets with his own wrinkles but at it's core it's same sets and his D-league team moved the ball really well. What I'm saying is: It doesn't mean Casey is staying.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X