No announcement yet.

Everything 2016/17 NBA Draft Thread aka Thank Nation 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh ya, I agree, but most of us will state a preference once or twice. He gets a little emotional/attached to certain players.

I didn't even participate in the conversations regarding Semi, but as a reader, it was getting a bit much. On both sides of the argument.

Comment

• Enjoy the draft!

Comment

• ... Its time!!!

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          oh ya, I agree, but most of us will state a preference once or twice. He gets a little emotional/attached to certain players.

I didn't even participate in the conversations regarding Semi, but as a reader, it was getting a bit much. On both sides of the argument.
          Fair enough. I just don't like reading as Christian gets ganged up on for something not even that absurd.

Comment

• I don't think JV and 23 gets us something that would make Masai happy enough to make the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              I don't think JV and 23 gets us something that would make Masai happy enough to make the move.

From watching visiting teams broadcasts, I think other teams have much higher opinions of JV than our forum does. They most often comment on not understanding why he is not being used.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                From watching visiting teams broadcasts, I think other teams have much higher opinions of JV than our forum does. They most often comment on not understanding why he is not being used.
                True, but what is his actual value when it comes to trades? Like if you were an opposing GM, I don't think you would be jumping to get in on that deal. Let's hope if Masai gets a deal he likes that he takes it though.

Comment

• How many teams need a 5 right now...most teams are set

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    How many teams need a 5 right now...most teams are set
                    houston

Comment

• Capela

Comment

• If they move JV AND the pick, they'd better be getting something real good AND cheap.

Grrr. Hopefully Grange is wrong. But all the beat guys are reporting the Raps are shopping him, so...
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• What are the chances that Lavar Ball is the one who puts the Lakers hat on his own head?

Comment

• I love lavar. Everyone needs to stop trying so hard to complain about something when they know the only reason he keeps talking is because he can get a rise out of stupid people.

Comment

• Alright. Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                                X